• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history

Here's who's responsible for this increase in crime.

23-cockney-boy-54.jpg

Cor blimey, guv’nor. Would you Adam and Eve it. Maybe its because I'm a Laarrrnndoner.........

Yeah it's not like the good old days when you could leave your back door open , course Ronnie or Reggie might come through it and give you a Chelsea smile still they'd always say please and thank you before after they stabbed you up and they loved their dear old mum .
The Old Bill just need a bit more money from the law and order party to pay for a few more actual bodies to fight crime , budget and numbers have been cut , time for an increase its well overdue .

Just make murder illegal and ban knives and rape, duh

I’ll just go ahead and leave this here...

The latest police figures for the 12 months to September from 44 forces show:

• 68,968 robbery offences, up 29%
  • 138,045 sex offences, up 23%
  • 37,443 knife crime offences, up 21%
  • 1,291,405 violent crime offences, up 20%

I'm sorry but you still haven't given me a time frame for the stats in the OP. I'll just go ahead and make my assumptions based off these new numbers....

Great illustration of how Trump's administration is negatively affecting the world. The only clearly correlation is his rise to power, so your stats prove conclusively he's entirely responsible for this uptick in crime.

Good job bob. I like the way you didn't directly address causes, leaving the only available conclusion out there for others to find. Great way to get people thinking. What do you think we can do to get Trump to stop making people murder each other in the UK? Maybe free his daughter and let her go work with other sex slaves over there?

In England the emergency services funding has been gutted with a machete over the last few years.

Police, fire stations and hospitals have been shutting down all over the country as well as jobs being cut.

I dont know how the government think they can cope with the way they are going on.

I'm sorry but you still haven't given me a time frame for the stats in the OP. I'll just go ahead and make my assumptions based off these new numbers....

Great illustration of how Trump's administration is negatively affecting the world. The only clearly correlation is his rise to power, so your stats prove conclusively he's entirely responsible for this uptick in crime.

Good job bob. I like the way you didn't directly address causes, leaving the only available conclusion out there for others to find. Great way to get people thinking. What do you think we can do to get Trump to stop making people murder each other in the UK? Maybe free his daughter and let her go work with other sex slaves over there?

^^^ the unfortunate state of liberal thought ladies and gentlemen.

I can foresee it now. Walking to school, hoodie up, ear buds in, listening to the Deep Blue Sea theme song from LL Cool J - My Hand is Like a Shark Fin, acting like he is smelling the blood of his schoolmates from a mile away, sensing the electromagnetic fields of his fellow students, in some autistic/schizo delusion.

After all is said and done, and the bodies of his 15 classmates are laid to rest... he defense is that he identifies as a shark. And since it is UK/Europe, the believe him and setence him to 5 years in a luxury suite in Buckingham Fucking Palace for mental therapy/rehabilitation. Justin Trudope sees it as a good PR opportunity and poses with the kid in a shark suite, and praises his strength to admit his transsharking.

Typical Eurotrash bullshit.

<{Joewithit}>

No evidence, except ya know, the statistics which I just posted, the three year trend, and the exploding rates of violence throughout Europe.

No sir, no evidence at all...

you dont understand the stats that you posted. you dont know how to interpret them. im tried to help, but youve blined yourself it would seem.

you dont understand the stats that you posted. you dont know how to interpret them. im tried to help, but youve blined yourself it would seem.

LOL, yes I don’t understand the 20% percent increase in violent crimes.

Or...

You don’t understand the consequences of irresponsible immigration policy.

LOL, yes I don’t understand the 20% percent increase in violent crimes.

Or...

You don’t understand the consequences of irresponsible immigration policy.

you might even be right. maybe it is bad to allow this many immigrants in, or these types of immigrants in. that isnt really what im arguing. im simply stating that PERCENTAGES are a foolish way to measure crime. especially over such a short period of time. what you think is evidence, is not evidence. you WANT it to be evidence, because it fits your political stances.

I hear a lot of people try to rip the US for the UK having extreme gun c8ntrol, as though firearms are the only means through which violence can be achieved.

As if acid attacks and knife crime aren't happening here on the regular.

So disagreeing with trump (if that’s what you actually meant) means I should read more?

That’s odd, because I thought I was posting actual statistics from European news outlets...
It means that you might consider reading more before editorializing nonsense about your stories in support of Trump when his own suggested policies are not the ones correlated with a reduction in violence in the American city you're comparing to Europe.

Derp.

Um no, those numbers finished in 2016. That's not 15 years ago, and it's every attack until that point. You think attacks in the last year suddenly made some massive change to those figures? I'm not making any ethnic arguments, that's all you. I'm just pointing out that every narrative you've tried to spin has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the statistics that you tried to make this thread about.
Muslim areas? Of course migrants, gangs and violent crime are clustered in the lower socioeconomic areas, but that doesn't make them "Muslim".
Why don't we look at those pesky numbers again? The breakdown of Newham:

16.7% White British
0.7% White Irish
0.2% White Gypsy or Irish Traveller
11.4% Other White
1.3% White & Black Caribbean
1.1% White & Black African
0.9% White & Asian

1.3% Other Mixed
13.8% Indian
9.8% Pakistani
12.1% Bangladeshi

1.3% Chinese
6.5% Other Asian
12.3% Black African

4.9% Black Caribbean
2.4% Other Black
1.1% Arab

2.3% Other
Not sure what point you're trying to make, Rup, when 61.2% of the population you're highlighting is represented by either acutely Muslim-rich, likely Muslim-rich, or potentially Muslim-rich ethnic/national backgrounds.

Especially when this slice is juxtaposed to the general ethnic makeup of the nation (87% White or White-British).

TBH, I feel like you're making a point for your opposition.

Not sure what point you're trying to make, Rup, when 61.2% of the population you're highlighting is represented by either acutely Muslim-rich, likely Muslim-rich, or potentially Muslim-rich ethnic/national backgrounds.

Especially when this slice is juxtaposed to the general ethnic makeup of the nation (87% White or White-British).

TBH, I feel like you're making a point for your opposition.

It's a pretty simple point, the actual numbers for acid attacks suspects were dominated by groups unlikely to be muslims. Black Carribeans and white europeans. Which corroborates the stories I posted, that they were linked to gang violence rather than the more stereotypical story in Pakistan or India of "honour" attacks or attacks for rejection by women. Also the area with the highest number of attacks is clearly a lower socioeconomic area, with a broad range of ethnic and racial groups. So the idea that because a "muslim area" (Newham's population is 32% muslim, no need to guess about the "muslim rich" percentages) has had the most attacks, this somehow counters the actual statistics of those attacks, is pure nonsense.
The narrative that acid attacks are the result of recent (muslim) refugee migration has no basis. There's absolutely no statistics which back that, the statistics on the attacks themselves and all the stories on the attacks say that they are driven by gang violence, and the gangs have diverse ethnic/racial backgrounds ("yardies", "chavs" etc etc).

I've been to London. its just like every other high crime shithole urban hellscape: everything is expensive, the nice areas are exclusive, it parasitically feeds off its name recognition, and the food sucks.

It's a pretty simple point, the actual numbers for acid attacks suspects were dominated by groups unlikely to be muslims. Black Carribeans and white europeans. Which corroborates the stories I posted, that they were linked to gang voilence rather than the more stereotypical story in Pakistan or India of "honour" attacks or attacks for rejection by women. Also the area with the highest number of attacks is clearly a lower socioeconomic area, with a broad range of ethnic and racial groups. So the idea that because a "muslim area" (Newham's population is 32% muslim, no need to guess about the "muslim rich" percentages) has had the most attacks, this somehow counters the actual statistics of those attacks, is pure nonsense.

The narrative that acid attacks are the result of recent (muslim) refugee migration has no basis. There's absolutely no statistics which back that, the statistics on the attacks themselves and all the stories on the attacks say that they are driven by gang violence, and the gangs have diverse ethnic/racial backgrounds ("yardies", "chavs" etc etc).
The 1/3 Muslim makeup is precisely the point highlighted by my observation of correlating ethnic groups/makeups.

This is a delineated argument separate from and not reflected in the ethnic statistics you have posted. Do you not see that?

The 1/3 Muslim makeup is precisely the point highlighted by my observation of correlating ethnic groups/makeups.

This is a delineated argument separate from and not reflected in the ethnic statistics you have posted. Do you not see that?

What is a separate argument? No, I don't get your point to be honest.
I showed that 70% of the suspected perpetrators of acid attacks from 2002-2016 were White Europeans (32%) and African Carribeans (38%), neither group likely to have a significant percentage of Muslims nor be part of the recent refugee crisis. What's more, despite Newham having a high percentage of Muslims (32%) in comparison to the overall UK percentage (around 5%), it also has plenty of both those ethnic/racial groups as well (which was the point of giving the complete breakdown). So that there was nothing in those statistics which supports the narrative of the increase in acid attacks being a result of the European refugee crisis or the increasing Muslim population in the UK generally.

Back