Social London apartment tower in flames

You're gutted when you found out this wasn't a terror attack. The death toll could be 200+ and all you can think about is the muzzies taking over.

I don't wont to live in a third world shit hole dominated by religious superstition, bigotry, violence and 7th century barbarity. How terrible of me, I do apologise. Large swathes of London are already like this which is sad and if you really cared you would want to revers what is going on. This terrible tragedy is nothing compared what the future has install.

I don't wont to live in a third world shit hole dominated by religious superstition, bigotry, violence and 7th century barbarity. How terrible of me, I do apologise. Large swathes of London are already like this which is sad and if you really cared you would want to revers what is going on. This terrible tragedy is nothing compared what the future has install.

That's nice for you and all but why not spew the same garbage you spew everyday in one of the muslim orientated threads?

Corbyn voted against a bill that would have made it a legal obligation to fit sprinkler systems in all high rise flats.
eh why would he vote against a bill he introduced?

use your brain ffs

So lets make a list of who is going to be sued:
The complex owners
The engineers
The construction company who did the remodel
The guy whose refrigerator started on fire
The refrigerator manufacturer
The refrigerator

But this is Britain, where plastic cladding on high rise buildings is perfectly legal. We've been through this:

Following a fire at Sahib Foods production factory, Southall, in January 1998 with a loss of £17million, and despite the court finding considerable negligence by the occupant, there was a civil court judgment against the architect for specifying internal EPS-cored composite panels, for the total loss, physical and consequential trading loss, beyond the room of origin. (On appeal the award was reduced by two-thirds, because of the contributory negligence.)

^^ similar panels.

So lets make a list of who is going to be sued:
The complex owners
The engineers
The construction company who did the remodel
The guy whose refrigerator started on fire
The refrigerator manufacturer
The refrigerator

It will just be a case of 'lessons will be learned', just like after the last tower block fire in London (the coroner's report for that is probably gathering dust on a Tory minister's desk).

well we were talking about one he introduced last year, try and pay attention lil fella

I bet he's glad there weren't sprinklers in Grenfell. This is a gift from the gods for Corbyn and Labour. No politician worth their salt is going to let a nice, juicy tragedy go to waste. Especially when it can be blamed on the, "Evil Rich Bastards":rolleyes:

I bet he's glad there weren't sprinklers in Grenfell. This is a gift from the gods for Corbyn and Labour. No politician worth their salt is going to let a nice, juicy tragedy go to waste. Especially when it can be blamed on the, "Evil Rich Bastards":rolleyes:
you think he is glad that those people died?

you really are a sociopath

you think he is glad that those people died?

you really are a sociopath

He sucked the dicks of IRA terrorists. The value he places on human life is...variable.

Also, it seems to be the case that some of the victims were in the UK illegally to begin with. If they'd stayed in their own country, they'd still be alive.

He sucked the dicks of IRA terrorists. The value he places on human life is...variable.

Also, it seems to be the case that some of the victims were in the UK illegally to begin with. If they'd stayed in their own country, they'd still be alive.

He's also a holocaust denier.

but the fact that the DUP have links with terrorists doesnt bother you? and Theresa May is letting them help prop her up. or are you one of they goofs that claim its only the IRA that were terrorists? Aye Corbyn tried to talk to them to help broker peace.... thats no the same as what the tories are doing, which incidentally is possibly going to fuck up the entire irish peace process. Corbyn values human life, people like Theresa May and yourself clearly dont

some? how many? a few? what does that matter when the number of deaths is so high? oh right I forgot, any reason to bitch about immigrants right?

He's also a holocaust denier.

That's a new one on me, I have to admit. Doesn't surprise me, though. He's a loathsome little man.

Remember the time he tweeted a picture of himself sitting on the floor of a train, moaning about lack of seats and calling for the railways to be re-nationalised? Turns out there were seats available, he just wanted to make a political point.

He has spent years attending meeting and rallies held by the DYR groups and has personally given money to Paul Eisen to support his cause. But yeah, nothing to see here:rolleyes:

but the fact that the DUP have links with terrorists doesnt bother you? and Theresa May is letting them help prop her up? or are you one of they goofs that claim its only the IRA that were terrorists? Aye Corbyn tried to talk to them to help broker peace.... thats no the same as what the tories are doing, which incidentally is possibly going to fuck up the entire irish peace process. Corbyn values human life, people like Theresa May and yourself clearly dont

some? how many? a few? what does that matter when the number of deaths is so high? oh right I forgot, any reason to bitch about immigrants right?

1)Not all human lives are equal. I don't take any pleasure in the deaths of these people, but I'm not going to cry any tears either. Let's face it, I doubt any of them were about to deliver the cure for cancer.

2)Corbyn's idea of the peace process was a total surrender to the IRA. Just like his fat sow of an ex-girlfriend, who said, "Any defeat for the British State is a victory for all of us".

3)UDA, UVF etc were and still are vicious bastards. But they never bombed the mainland UK. Their atrocities were confined to Catholics in NI and the Republic. Scumbags, yes. But they were never a threat to the UK in the same way the IRA were.

1)Not all human lives are equal. I don't take any pleasure in the deaths of these people, but I'm not going to cry any tears either. Let's face it, I doubt any of them were about to deliver the cure for cancer.

2)Corbyn's idea of the peace process was a total surrender to the IRA. Just like his fat sow of an ex-girlfriend, who said, "Any defeat for the British State is a victory for all of us".

3)UDA, UVF etc were and still are vicious bastards. But they never bombed the mainland UK. Their atrocities were confined to Catholics in NI and the Republic. Scumbags, yes. But they were never a threat to the UK in the same way the IRA were.
but most of those catholics were UK citizens.... but that doesnt bother you at all? just because the IRA bombed this island that automatically makes them terrorists, but the fact the loyalists didnt makes them "vicious bastards" but not terrorists?

also how do you know what these people couldve become? that is your main issue, you think you are superior to these people. sorry to break it to ya kiddo, but you aint superior

oh and no, Corbyn didnt want to surrender, he wanted an end to violence on both sides. He wanted negotiations to start to stop people dying in the streets. Im starting to think you are one of they flute playing orange goofs?

Yeah, rule number one in politics, media or Hollywood. Never pass on the opportunity to gain something from other people's misery.

Same with those politicians that got shot the other day. 30 minutes after you could see them all given lengthy interviews about it.
Never in your life will you see another group of cowards trying to spin their own action into heroic one then after a shooting that involved politicians.

but most of those catholics were UK citizens.... but that doesnt bother you at all? just because the IRA bombed this island that automatically makes them terrorists, but the fact the loyalists didnt makes them "vicious bastards" but not terrorists?

also how do you know what these people couldve become? that is your main issue, you think you are superior to these people. sorry to break it to ya kiddo, but you aint superior

oh and no, Corbyn didnt want to surrender, he wanted an end to violence on both sides. He wanted negotiations to start to stop people dying in the streets. Im starting to think you are one of they flute playing orange goofs

Well, I'm still alive. So by definition, I'm ahead of them on points:)

And a lot of Catholics supported the IRA. Doesn't make it right what the UVF etc did to them, but let's not pretend they were all blushing virgins either. Remember what a mob of Catholics did to two British soldiers they caught driving down the wrong road in Belfast back in the 80's?

Corbyn was never interested in an end to violence on both sides. He only wanted the Unionists and the British state to give in to the Republicans. He was the editor of a hard left newspaper that, following the Brighton Bombing, wrote, "What do you call four dead Tories? A good start!" He has been asked on numerous occassions to condemn IRA terrorism, and has always refused to do so.

Back