Lombard to Rory "I am going to mess you up so bad"

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/19/9...-rory-macdonald-up-mom-wont-recognize-him-mma

1. Lombard I don't know how many steroids you are taking nowadays but it aint going to be enough for you to beat Rory.

2. Lombard did you not see the Rory/Lawler 2 fight? He has already been "messed up bad" and he doesn't appear to be afraid of it. You should be afraid after seeing what Rory is capable of and what he is willing to endure to win.

Would that be with or without juice Mr.Lombard?

Hector is really dangerous I remember when he flash KO'd Jay Silva in seconds, I would be worried for Rory. Rory would certainly have the cardio advantage and from there he could pick Hector apart in the later rounds. The first round along with Hector's clinch is no joke.

Can't imagine Lombard beating Rory and passing a drug test all at once.

Rory would wreck him especially if it was somehow a five round fight.

Hector is really dangerous I remember when he flash KO'd Jay Silva in seconds, I would be worried for Rory. Rory would certainly have the cardio advantage and from there he could pick Hector apart in the later rounds. The first round along with Hector clinch is no joke.

I remember when lombard was the most dangerous fighter that wasn't in the UFC, then they paid silly money to get him on board... And guess what, he didn't live up to the hype. He has nothing for the top 5 of the division, and probably never will

I remember when lombard was the most dangerous fighter that wasn't in the UFC, then they paid silly money to get him on board... And guess what, he didn't live up to the hype. He has nothing for the top 5 of the division, and probably never will
To this day I still wonder how his original debut against Brian Stann would have gone.
I personally thought he should have gotten the nod against Boetsch.

Rory is madly overrated.

Would be an interesting fight.

Isn't this about the 10th thread about Lombard calling out rory?

Kinda chickenshit calling out a guy when his nose is still shattered.

When Rory is healed. I'd favor him. Lombard is just looking to capitalize on a high ranking opponent while they are down.

Lombards first concern before calling anyone out is passing his drug tests. I'm sure they are gonna be watching him like hawks.

Who calls out a guy who is going to be out for at least a year with injury. May as well call out a crippled child.

Isn't this about the 10th thread about Lombard calling out rory?

Dang, I should have searched it. Guess it's not adequate to just look at the first few pages and assume no one has made it yet.

I would drug test the shit out of Lombard. Guy looks like a gorilla

Rory is madly overrated.

Would be an interesting fight.

He has only lost to 2 guys and they're fighting each other for the title. Yeah, Rory's a total can.

Back