Lombard to Rory "I am going to mess you up so bad"

Well coming off a steroid suspension he'll most likely be fighting clean, but from the sound of the article he still has some "Roid rage" going on. That should be deflated by the time they lock horns. I think Rory stays on the outside and picks him apart a while and eventually finishes in the second.

Normally, the whole boring "mess you up so bad" shtick fighters fall back on when they don't know how else to sell a fight is fine, whatever.

But this is literally the one time when you've got to be as dumb as a sack of rocks to use it just over a month after a landslide of sympathy, support and respect poured in for your opponent for "being messed up" from his last fight.

Unless Lombard wants to go the Jones route and just be widely disliked, I'm on board for that.

Rory would dismantle him badly, call someone out you have a chance against

Rory would destroy him, absolutely destroy him but this fight will never happen as that cheating loser Lombard will not be back in the UFC

Well judging by Lombard's prior ufc performances the red king has nothing to worry about because Hector has looked like shit to me, under achieving. Also he likes to stand square in front of his opponents which bodes extremely well for Rory's jab and reach advantage.

Well judging by Lombard's prior ufc performances the red king has nothing to worry about because Hector has looked like shit to me, under achieving. Also he likes to stand square in front of his opponents which bodes extremely well for Rory's jab and reach advantage.

He's probably not going to be any better and more than likely worse now that he is off of the juice. It will probably go something like Weidman vs. Belfort.

Isn't this about the 10th thread about Lombard calling out rory?

Kinda chickenshit calling out a guy when his nose is still shattered.

When Rory is healed. I'd favor him. Lombard is just looking to capitalize on a high ranking opponent while they are down.

Lombards first concern before calling anyone out is passing his drug tests. I'm sure they are gonna be watching him like hawks.

You act like what Lombard doing is wrong. He just want to secure a Rory fight.

Not many guys wants to fight Rory.

Hilarious how everyone thinks Rory is going to walk through Lombard.

Watch Lombard obliterate him.

Nobody can handle Lombard except by doing their best to not get knocked out and even that is dangerous.

^ and when he comes back, "Lombard got popped but I didn't, he doesn't deserve to fight me"

When you start saying crap like this you usually get your arse kicked!

Hilarious how everyone thinks Rory is going to walk through Lombard.

Watch Lombard obliterate him.

Nobody can handle Lombard except by doing their best to not get knocked out and even that is dangerous.

Meh. Lombard is very good and dangerous but Rory is the real monster in this matchup.

I want to say Lombard will destroy him BUT, Lombard is getting old. Can't ignore the age...

classy to call out a guy on the losing end of a great bloody war. Does he dig up a corpse and insult that guy next?

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/19/9...-rory-macdonald-up-mom-wont-recognize-him-mma

1. Lombard I don't know how many steroids you are taking nowadays but it aint going to be enough for you to beat Rory.

2. Lombard did you not see the Rory/Lawler 2 fight? He has already been "messed up bad" and he doesn't appear to be afraid of it. You should be afraid after seeing what Rory is capable of and what he is willing to endure to win.

1.) Everyone's taking PED's.

2.) Rory is too skilled for Lombard. He will win.

classy to call out a guy on the losing end of a great bloody war. Does he dig up a corpse and insult that guy next?

So calling out a fighter to fight in a fight in league is tantamount to insulting dead bodies?

Lombard finishes Rory with strikes, he's going to have a lot of the same issues he had with Robbie. Lombard is very hard to takedown, he's a southpaw, he has better striking than Rory, he hits harder, has an iron chin, is physically stronger, is a better hand fighter and on top of that Lombard has the advantage in the clinch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back