Lombard adamantly demands Bisping: "I want a piece of him!"

I like it, let's see the fight. I would hope Lombard destroys Bisping, but Bisping is a crafty fighter, have to wait and see.

If you mean Bisping emasculates Lombard by embarrassing him for fifteen minutes than please go right ahead. Bisping has been stopped once by Dan Henderson, dude has a decent chin.

Bisping will not fight Lombard. At this point, Bisping has nothing to gain from fighting a 1-1 fighter in the UFC.

agree. Bisping is a 3 million dollar man in the UFC

he's not taking fights with no money

Your Dreaming ..

Bisping gets Ko'ed standing
Bisping gets taken down and ground and pounded

Whats with the Bisping hype .

Lombard will be too strong for Michael trash talkin Bisping

Everyone will soon see that Lombard is not all hype and he will KO everyone he gets in front of .

wishful thinking.

bisping loses anywhere the fight takes place. people forget bisping was getting outstruck by mayhem before miller gassed.

Bisping will not fight Lombard. At this point, Bisping has nothing to gain from fighting a 1-1 fighter in the UFC.

yeah, because he didn't fight sexyama, miller, or rivera (all guys with much worse records than lombard). :(

This is the Hector i know. He really really held back in his first UFC fight for some strange reason. Never seen him fight so passively. I think Bisping is a very good fighter but i don't give him much of a chance against Hector, Lombard is better than him in every department.

Back