Lombard adamantly demands Bisping: "I want a piece of him!"

CrashStitches

Please Cha Cha Cha
Banned
Reaction score
Hector wasn't even fuckin around, he really made it abundantly clear that The Count is in his crosshairs, and Munoz is not far behind.

Source: postfight interviews in-ring and on postfight show.

I would be so excited for this one. Hector always wants to bang, and Bisping won't threaten with takedowns...could be a back-n-forth brawl, a boxing clinic, or a brutal, emasculating KO.

While I'd love to see Anderson mutilate Bisping, I honestly feel it's a waste of a fight for the aging champ. Lombard could put that idea to bed permanently by squishing the Brit.

Fuckin' make it fuckin' happen, Dana.

I'd rather see Vitor Vs Lombard and see who's hands are faster.

Every time a Bisping gets KO'd, an angel gets it's wings...

Or it could be a pillow fisted jab fest all night long. Bisping will break his will and then he'd come up with a post fight excuse of why he lost.

I'd like to see a rematch with him and the Barbarian first.

Or it could be a pillow fisted jab fest all night long. Bisping will break his will and then he'd come up with a post fight excuse of why he lost.

Your Dreaming ..

Bisping gets Ko'ed standing
Bisping gets taken down and ground and pounded

Whats with the Bisping hype .

Lombard will be too strong for Michael trash talkin Bisping

Everyone will soon see that Lombard is not all hype and he will KO everyone he gets in front of .

Hector wasn't even fuckin around, he really made it abundantly clear that The Count is in his crosshairs, and Munoz is not far behind.

I would be so excited for this one. Hector always wants to bang, and Bisping won't threaten with takedowns...could be a back-n-forth brawl, a boxing clinic, or a brutal, emasculating KO.

While I'd love to see Anderson mutilate Bisping, I honestly feel it's a waste of a fight for the aging champ. Lombard could put that idea to bed permanently by squishing the Brit.

Tim the Barbarian says "fuck off, get in line."

Most likely scenario. Eats 150 jabs, gasses in 4 minutes, never threatens after the opening barrage that Bisping dodges like a matador...reveals in the postfight interview that he had his sternum removed the day before yesterday.

I'd like to see it but it doesn't really work timing wise, I recon they'll try and make Lombard vs Weidman

Everyone will soon see that Lombard is not all hype and he will KO everyone he gets in front of .

This declaration is completely absurd. He's not all hype; he's going to KO EVERYONE!

This declaration is completely absurd. He's not all hype; he's going to KO EVERYONE!

lol

People think his skills are exaggerated, but he's going to literally murder the next person that he fights.

Lombard should fight Munoz before Bisping. It makes no sense to fight Bisping first.

Your Dreaming ..

Bisping gets Ko'ed standing
Bisping gets taken down and ground and pounded

Whats with the Bisping hype .

Lombard will be too strong for Michael trash talkin Bisping

I won't lie I left that piece out for bait... Comments like these are the lulz.

Most likely scenario. Eats 150 jabs, gasses in 4 minutes, never threatens after the opening barrage that Bisping dodges like a matador...reveals in the postfight interview that he had his sternum removed the day before yesterday.

lol great post but unlikely scenario.

Hector is conservative, he went five rounds with Shlemenko, didn't seem to gas hard, he can go 3 with Bisping. Bisping does best when he mixes in TD's with his striking. He will not be able to take Lombard down, it's only a matter of time for he gets hit.

Bisping would lose to silva obviously but deserves his shot, let him take the ass whooping and move on

Bisping wont threaten with the takedown?

First punch Hector lands Bisping will be wrastlin like Kurt Angle.

Back