LOL, TJ f*cked the UFC

Gonzoplata**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are they going to give the Brazlians as a 179 main event? I bet they were banking on Barao-Assuncao. If Aldo wins against Mendes, it would be less than three months to fight again, don't think Aldo would do it.

Now they can give the Brazilians TJ-Assuncao.

However no one would buy that ppv.

Brazilian UFC matches are never worth watching, the fights are setup so Brazilians win and the bad fan behavior makes me say, a rerun of Lassie is more fun to watch then the UFC fighting in Brazil.

TJ just became a star. People will buy it, especially with a strong co-main.

Brazilian UFC matches are never worth watching, the fights are setup so Brazilians win and the bad fan behavior makes me say, a rerun of Lassie is more fun to watch then the UFC fighting in Brazil.

UFC Brazil main cards are a good watch.

But they are such big MMA and UFC fans, so much passion. They will be happy with any awesome top-10 main event, even between two non Brazilians.

Just kidding they really don't give a shit about MMA/UFC outside of Brazilians.

Don't think they can make a new champ defend in the country of the challenger. Especially in "tu va morrer" country.

TJ is white in America he will be the next Big thing mark my words TJ for P4P king

Welcome to how the rest of the world views most US MMA events.

Welcome to how the rest of the world views most US MMA events.

HUh?? Are you bitter and confused?

The majority of events, ppvs, all FOX cards & FOTY candidates happen on US Cards.

LOL, you're essentially saying the UFC as a whole is worthless and a rip-off.

TJ is white in America he will be the next Big thing mark my words TJ for P4P king

I never understood that mentality. I'm American.. I root for fighters.. I don't really care where they come from. I was rooting for Renen

I think TJ will become the new bendo or mm and headline fox cards now.

They have no other choice. TJ has a lot of things going against him.

-Personality: plain, common
-Appearance: clean, forgettable
-Size: small
-Aura: none

All he has going for him is that he's a good fighter, this is not enough for people to invest money in.

TJ just became a star. People will buy it, especially with a strong co-main.

No.

Now they can give the Brazilians TJ-Assuncao.

However no one would buy that ppv.

I would after the way TJ just fought. TJ also has a chance to become the UFC's next superstar if he keeps up these performances.

They have no other choice. TJ has a lot of things going against him.

-Personality: plain, common
-Appearance: clean, forgettable
-Size: small
-Aura: none

All he has going for him is that he's a good fighter, this is not enough for people to invest money in.

No.

He's good looking, young, has an exciting style, just pulled out a monstrous upset that'll keep people interested in his first defense, and the aura will come if he dominates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back