Lol...the most significant strike Weidman landed vs Reyes at the start

Weidman's opening takedown shot on Reyes was actually slick as shit.

giphy.gif

Too bad he couldn't finish it

He probably got rocked by that short elbow. Was probably thinking damn, it's much easier to get 185ers down

Screenshot_2019-10-21-16-06-24.png
Except Silva is a legend and Weidman is that guy who kept getting knocked out every fight once usada came in
Silva got caught with peds and has lost most his fights since weidman.... Yes weidman is a legend killer. Thats why he will be remembered...... Like tyson and holyfield.... I rest my case

The ground and pound that put him out was pretty weak though and questions regarding his chin definitely should be on the table.

I agree, they looked like some weak hammerfirsts, didn't looked like something that would put someone lights out. Specially the first one, who already got his eyes rolling and had no body engagement, just an arm strike.

Silva fans still coping with the day Weidman knocked him the fuck out, WHILE Anderoid was clowning like a jackass.

That will always go down as the most embarrassing loss of a champ EVER.
Cris won't even be in the UFC at age 38, let alone be the champ of the MW division like Silva was.

chris-weidman-knockout-anderson-silva-ufc-162.jpg
While weidman has been tkod alot no one will remember them... EVERYONE will remember SILVA getting KOd by weidman and having his leg snapped on half by chris's check...... Mic drop
20131228_jla_aj4_533.0.jpg
That was glorious to behold.

View attachment 664679
Silva got caught with peds and has lost most his fights since weidman.... Yes weidman is a legend killer. Thats why he will be remembered...... Like tyson and holyfield.... I rest my case

Why don't you include what happened before that when he defended his title a record number of times? People get old it's what happens.

What's weedman done besides beat Silva?
Gastelum is a decent win.
Munoz?

Why don't you include what happened before that when he defended his title a record number of times? People get old it's what happens.

What's weedman done besides beat Silva?
Gastelum is a decent win.
Munoz?
Everyone ages diffirent my friend. Yes we know silva had a long run. People rememeber them as well as those that dethrone them..

Example silva dethroning rich ace franklin

Cris won't even be in the UFC at age 38, let alone be the champ of the MW division like Silva was.

Roids do tend to extend the longevity of a fighter, yes.

BlackWeeklyHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

<{silvanormal}> 10/10 never gets old to see JUSTICE! Look at him struggle to survive, only to be bashed into the darkness shortly after :)

The circle of life continues.

YES, he was hurt! BUT , I still can't believe how he got put out by that baby hammerfist! It's like he had bricks in his gloves

Back