Lol...the most significant strike Weidman landed vs Reyes at the start

Weidman's opening takedown shot on Reyes was actually slick as shit.

giphy.gif

Too bad he couldn't finish it

Definitely.

But considering he (chris) was calling people out for PEDs left and right but conveniently not acknowledge his IV use is about as bull shit as it gets.

Throw in the fact that he was talking about being a hard match for jon while not even considering he had a hard fight in front of him leaves much to be desired.

Phoney humbleness always gets served.
Did he get in trouble for using an IV after the ban? If not, I wouldn't equate PEDs and IV use. IVs were never even close to considered as bad as PEDs, in fact they were considered smart to use. People weren't forgoing their long-term health for short-term gains.

chris-weidman-knockout-anderson-silva-ufc-162.jpg
While weidman has been tkod alot no one will remember them... EVERYONE will remember SILVA getting KOd by weidman and having his leg snapped on half by chris's check...... Mic drop
20131228_jla_aj4_533.0.jpg
Yes, he will be remembered as the one to end the Silva era, but thats it.

While weidman has been tkod alot no one will remember them... EVERYONE will remember SILVA getting KOd by weidman and having his leg snapped on half by chris's check...... Mic drop
Silva's career is looking leaps and bounds better

That loss is not just on his chin, he lunged 6 feet foward throwing a overextended right hand, that is the most classical type of strike to get you knocked out by a counter. It's hilarious.

What he got dropped by, yes. That would hurt anybody.

The ground and pound that put him out was pretty weak though and questions regarding his chin definitely should be on the table.

It's hard to read the forums any more. All it seems to be is weak minded fools feeling better about themselves because of someone else's misery.

There's very little respect for fighters here...pretty sad actually. I think a lot of MMA fans aren't rooting for a winner, they just want to bash the loser.

You know Weidman is strutting around Strong Island today, telling everyone he is destined to be a UFC Champ again. This meathead has an unshakable ego.

That loss is not just on his chin, he lunged 6 feet foward throwing a overextended right hand, that is the most classical type of strike to get you knocked out by a counter. It's hilarious.
You and I have a different sense of humor but you're right. That parry was legit too.

20191018095249_GettyImages1181977097.JPG

Its a shame our boy Weidman couldnt break Reyes hand during that first punch

Maybe Reyes would not have been able to hammerfist KO Weidman

***In b4 ***

0/10...1/10
Big difference when you're fighting someone good and not CANderson Silva.

Weidman complains too much nowadays. Used to enjoy his fights but now it's meh. Glad Reyes clocked him clean. He needs to go back to MW, looks pudgy at LHW, imo...

Weidman is the type of guy to celebrate when his opponent injures himself
I don’t recall an opponent self inflicting an injury in weidman’s fights. Only watched his UFC fights though, so I could be wrong.

Definitely.

But considering he (chris) was calling people out for PEDs left and right but conveniently not acknowledge his IV use is about as bull shit as it gets..

What the hell are you talking about? When was he illegally using an IV? How did I miss this?

Throw in the fact that he was talking about being a hard match for jon while not even considering he had a hard fight in front of him leaves much to be desired.

Phoney humbleness always gets served

Honestly,

I think some of you have mental illness.

How could the guy possibly be humble while at the same time thinking he's a bad match up for Jon Jones?

Seriously. Some of you have problems.

***In b4 ***

0/10...1/10

That's a weird picture. Reyes looks like he's sporting the Josh Barnett lower half of his body mixed with the top half of Nate Diaz's body.

If you already know that you are painfully unfunny, why bother going ahead ? Just mentioning you’re aware of your abysmal sense of humour isn’t an appropriate prelude for an “attempt” at humour

***In b4 ***

0/10...1/10

Damn, Reyes’s body looks terrible from that angle.
He looks so unathletic, like he’s never worked out in his life.

Except Silva is a legend and Weidman is that guy who kept getting knocked out every fight once usada came in

Back