• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOL Stephen A schooled Joe Rogan. Silly shill.

Joe Rogan doesn’t want to stand and bang with Stephen A. Ive seen his pad work, he’s a monster.

Both are idiots and people who like them are idiots.

Pretty much this. Watching 2 idiots try to use subtext to influence the audience is like watching 2 monkeys trying to fuck a football.

Smith was right. Cowboy folded and quit in there and came out and said as much.

And now UFC media saying that the sport has passed Conor by.You could not make this up lol.

Of course the sport has passed him by looks like he's 32 years old going on 50. And he just got KO'd stiff, it's ova

Joe had to wine like a bitch and keep Smith from making the ufc look more like a mainstream sport. Meanwhile Joe thinks he’s too good to travel and only does PPV only in the states.

I hate Smith but at least he tried and put effort respectively
Something we can agree on. No cap.

Screamin A ruffling the feathers of Joe and the MMA fanboys.

Classic.

Don't know this guy but he's 100% on point. I said it when it happened. I said it before it happened. Beating Cowboy, coming off 2 devastating losses Cowboy, means nothing. We learned nothing and Shill Rogan admitted it when he disagreed just to go on and say, "even though we already knew that". Rogan was desperate and it showed.

Stephen A Smith is an absolute fucking blow hard buffoon of a man.
Here’s why you’re wrong. Stephen Curry is the greatest shooter i have seen walking planet earth!

Stephen A won already via height difference

I would laugh if some tall guys just showed up with lifts to fuck with Rogan and him having lifts.

first time real A level sport journalist joined mma team and everybody gets triggered... SAS blessed cockfighting with his presence,but quickly d level talent pushed him away because they felt threatened by the greatness

I'll have you know Gus Johnson was covering MMA over a decade ago... he was absolute shit!

Everyone was giving Smith a hard time when this was said for something what every serious MMA fan said about Cowboy before the fight, he's a known folder especially when the spotlight is on.

Everyone was giving Smith a hard time when this was said for something what every serious MMA fan said about Cowboy before the fight, he's a known folder especially when the spotlight is on.
Yep it really was crazy but the hype train was gone

Rogan is a very passionate person it seems and he clearly loves MMA, he gets tied up in his emotions due to this at times.
For me I don't mind a bit of passion is a good thing and its easy to pick apart everything he does and says but the reality is not many people know the sport as well as him, most people aren't able to do his job as well

Back