• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOL Stephen A schooled Joe Rogan. Silly shill.

Well a part time half assed worker shouldn’t have a base to criticize someone like Smith who gave effort and took the sport serious. Having Smith makes the ufc look more like a real sport unlike having a drug addict idiot like Joe.

LOL - 'half assed worker'...'drug addict'...you clearly just don't like Joe and are letting that colour your entire opinion, to the point that you are bitter that he has put himself in a position to pretty much do as he pleases.

Do you think Smith is allegedly the highest paid on-air guy at ESPN because of what he brings to the table in terms of analysis, insight, and credibility...or because his bombastic, over-the-top personality is what appeals to the sheep that form ESPN's core audience? I mean, good for Smith, because he found his lane and is getting paid very, very well...but if you think Joe is some 'scrub' and Smith is a beacon of professionalism and legitimacy for MMA....LOLOL

Just remember that Smith has to do that little song and dance every day to have his job. The day he stops acting like a clown is the day his appeal evaporates. That is not the case for Rogan, who all but dictates his terms with everyone he works with. I know that upsets a lot of people who are jealous or bitter that he is not only super successful, but that his success exists almost entirely on his own terms and has for many years now.

Stephen Smith showing why he's a A-level reporter over these D-level UFC shills.

Reactions: 2sk
And now UFC media saying that the sport has passed Conor by.You could not make this up lol.

Conor's corner were losing their minds when Dustin started throwing that calf kick... "What is this crazy, newfangled technique?? It's like a kick to the thigh but lower. Is it witchcraft??"

They just couldn't keep up with the advances in the game, bro.

Rogan has zero authority on mma analysis. Just because he has a eddie bravo black belt in bjj doesn't mean he knows anything. Remember when Danaher schooled him on his own podcast? It was embarrassing to watch.

LOL @ "thinks he's too good to travel"

You mad that he has the leverage to dictate his own job terms?
exactly. plus he's been commentating for like 20 years now for the UFC. as much as he loves MMA he might not want to travel every month and do events

Alphas don't shed a year over ronda fucking rousey. They also don't spread misinformation about a pandemic because they can't come to terms with not being as knowledgeable as doctors.
what misinformation has he put out there?

Alpha at 5'6 XD

I admittedly know nothing about you, but theres a 99% certainty that 5'6 dude would humiliate you in a physical altercation. You could be the 1% tho, certainly.

Steven Smith yells....and that’s about it

Nothing of substance to add. Just yelling.

Litterly, Stephen A has just thrown out hyperbolic hard takes really loudly, often talking over people and completely mischaracterizing athletes and coaches to stay relevant forever now. Akin to click bait in human form. If he we're some white or hispanic dude everyone would have just called him an asshole and described him as overly opportunistic at the expense of others and he would be relagated to some bullshit local sports radio job.

Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's completely wrong. Idk It's almost like he's just like every other analyst but he just yells all the fucking time. He's not adding any value to MMA, i assure you.

Sometimes when you are outside of the bubble you see things more clearly than a hard-core fan.

Stephen A was spot on in his analysis

<PlusJuan>

The irrational Stephen A. hate wont even let these dweebs hear or comprehend what hes saying. Everything he said in that clip was 100% accurate, and even more so with recent events.

And now UFC media saying that the sport has passed Conor by.You could not make this up lol.

You cant make up truth though can you, fact is fact and truth is truth.

The sport does not need Conor, in his on and off absence for the past 4 years the UFC and MMA has been fine, and the sport has clearly passed him.

He beat Eddie for the belt, never defended the FW or LW titles, got stripped. Max went on a run, and Khabib cleaned up.

Connor came back, and got raped by Khabib.

So yes the sport clearly passed him

I like Stephen A. I actually agree with some of the stuff he says. Now that he's ditched bandwagon hitcher Skip Bayless I can tolerate him a little bit more. Give him some time he's gradually getting it.

Stephen A Smith is an absolute fucking blow hard buffoon of a man.

Well, they got that one right.

how the hell are you going to fight with the same style after 4+ years of inactivity without some footage of the guy you're going to fight? It's like Mcg and company thought dustin was a bum that didn't improved and got lucky with Hooker after rd 2.

Back