lol Sara "Olympic Medalist" Mcmann missed weight (update. She made weight)

Why would I hate on her? Literally no other woman is so over rated every fight that I got get over 2/1 odds on her opponent.

And yes SHERDOG hypes her BIG TIME. Just read some threads. Most point to her are PROOF the 135 division is ELITE.

Sherdog doesn't hype her, a few people who post threads here do. And you are hating, so don't deny it. Denying it doesn't mean you're not doing it, ya goof. She could kick your ass, I'll bet.

Why would I hate on her? Literally no other woman is so over rated every fight that I got get over 2/1 odds on her opponent.

And yes SHERDOG hypes her BIG TIME. Just read some threads. Most point to her are PROOF the 135 division is ELITE.

You must be joking or maybe my sarcasm radar is malfunctioning.

1/2 LB due to the backstage scale reading diff and TS thinks he found jimmy hoffa or a giant scandal..

hate on TS

LOL. Man, mo-fo's sure are dramatic around here.

Say, you aren't really the bat dad vine dude from youtube, are you?

YEah Im a retard just making stuff up. YOu guys might try reading threads more often. 100's more like this. Use search Im not wasting anymore time since "im retarded"

Sweet, one example.

Burden of proof is on you dude. Don't make the accusation if you don't want to do the legwork.

A lot of that was before the Rousey fight. I think she's a respectable opponent, not a can like some people make out. She's dangerous as evidenced by the way she hurt Tate in her last fight. Tate rallied, but Tate is probably better than anyone in the division not named Rousey.

Back