lol Sara "Olympic Medalist" Mcmann missed weight (update. She made weight)

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
Keep hyping her up sherdog. Love I got Nunes +225.
icon11.gif

I also think Nunes wins, but the scale was obviously 0.5 or even 1 pound off. Several fighters were forced to strip down in order to hit the limit. Usually this doesn't happen.

I don't thin she missed weight like that either. I think there was just some scale confusion. I don't think she had any trouble with here cut.

She'll make weight before the deadline, ya goof. Don't see people hyping her up either. Hate on.

She looked confused they have a scale in the back before the actual weigh in the official scale must be off a lot of fighters are standing there for a real long time longer then usual. She weighed in at 136.5 your acting like she came in at 2-4 pounds over

She'll make weight before the deadline, ya goof. Don't see people hyping her up either. Hate on.

There were a few overnight in a thread about Tate, but I agree most don't
Sometimes a few loud people seem like a lot more

Why would I hate on her? Literally no other woman is so over rated every fight that I got get over 2/1 odds on her opponent.

And yes SHERDOG hypes her BIG TIME. Just read some threads. Most point to her are PROOF the 135 division is ELITE.

If she had just got naked, it wouldn't be an issue.

It's 2015 and they use f**d up scales....*inserts shame.got.jpg*

Why would I hate on her? Literally no other woman is so over rated every fight that I got get over 2/1 odds on her opponent.

And yes SHERDOG hypes her BIG TIME. Just read some threads. Most point to her are PROOF the 135 division is ELITE.

Apart from the two threads I started about her, she's hardly ever talked about.

YEah Im a retard just making stuff up. YOu guys might try reading threads more often. 100's more like this. Use search Im not wasting anymore time since "im retarded"

Tate did not beat Sara and the stoppage against Ronda was too soon. Sara is the only girl who came out of the gate and attacked Rousey without getting armbarrred. Her fight against Tate was too close to call. McMann won the first round and a half and Tate won the last round and a half. Tate left the fight with a fractured orbital socket, she got beat up. Sara might have some areas to work on, but she's also the only fighter to challenge Ronda and I dont mean acting like a judo throw dummy for three rounds before getting armbarred.

YEah Im a retard just making stuff up. YOu guys might try reading threads more often. 100's more like this. Use search Im not wasting anymore time since "im retarded"

That was in a thread I started
It was basically him & another that were over-doing it on McMann.
Most slammed them for being overly biased and/or incorrect.
9/10 post were that she needs to get off her ass & promote herself more & stop making excuses,.

Why didn't she take off her clothes? Equality and shit.

Sara "Olympic Medalist" Mcmann, is that her new nickname? if not, why the quotes?

huh. again with the quotes. im sensing a pattern here....

Back