• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lol Jones is fighting with steroids and we just have fun with it

Sherdog should collectively boycott the ppv by not purchasing like they did at 232

and make 0 difference because you do not matter

Delusional and getting off on a fictitious ''e-rape'' of a man.
Lol see I knew you were projecting your homosexuality
I am at least 10 times mentally stronger than you and your only defence is saying homo to me lol you just try harder kid...You re a mental midget and just had no idea what to do against king

I am at least 10 times mentally stronger than you and your only defence is saying homo to me lol you just try harder kid...You re a mental midget and just had no idea what to do against king
Are you going senile? You're the one that brought up the gay shit, i turned it around on you.
Confirmed that you have a room temp IQ.

Are you going senile? You're the one that brought up the gay shit, i turned it around on you.
Confirmed that you have a room temp IQ.
Hey it was a bit fun to respond earlier posts but I see youre out of gas,BTW we are just not at same level no need to try hard idiot

Hey it was a bit fun to respond earlier posts but I see youre out of gas,BTW we are just not at same level no need to try hard idiot
This is what you call deflection, boys and girls. When you don't what to say to the previous statement so you talk out your ass. Good lesson, bro.

This is what you call deflection, boys and girls. When you don't what to say to the previous statement so you talk out your ass. Good lesson, bro.
I already said ''bro'' shit doesnt work for me idiot go and cry someone else not to me

The picogram theory actually makes sense if you look into it. You don’t have to watch his fight you know?
oh really and how is that possible... not everyone is dumb and can't find sources on their own... and will listen to novitzky...

You just love to be dominated youwant my attention you got it but king has no more time for the rats...
more deflection. If you have better things to do like drinking some Soylents and browsing reddit then fuck off and quit responding already.

Why should we care? The only people who do are just butthurt that Jon beat their favorite fighter(s).

Can't we just enjoy fights?
Because if all the fighters arent held to the same standard of regulation Jones is cheating. Its pretty simple. Are you retarded?
{<BJPeen}

Will not pay to watch cheater Jones fight. Might watch...

The picogram theory actually makes sense if you look into it. You don’t have to watch his fight you know?
Flat earth theory makes sense if you look into it. So does holocaust denial. Jones is innocent and clean!!

Because if all the fighters arent held to the same standard of regulation Jones is cheating. Its pretty simple. Are you retarded?
{<BJPeen}

NSAC is literally using Jon to create regulations for longterm metabolites, guess you missed that. <Lmaoo>

Check my like counts I get more likes than you in your own language,What can I say more lol...You are just a mental rat to play with monsters...I have no doubt lesson learnt by the way last message to you mental rat
yeah because likes are important on this stupid website.

Last edited:
Back