• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lol Jones is fighting with steroids and we just have fun with it

Learn english. Then Shut the fuck up.
Check my like counts I get more likes than you in your own language,What can I say more lol...You are just a mental rat to play with monsters...I have no doubt lesson learnt by the way last message to you mental rat

Check my like counts I get more likes than you in your own language,What can I say more lol...You are just a mental rat to play with monsters...I have no doubt lesson learnt by the way last message to you mental rat
your like ratio blows. you post more than people like your shit
there's 2018 members with more likes than you, but only 2k posts

No one forcing you to watch his fights. So just move on.

This guy doesnt deserve to fight in UFC,CM Punk deserves but not Jones,and believe or not I am really huge fan of him,I was aware that UFC is joke for years but USADA is a bigger joke lol

Do you know what a metabolite is?

You re weak I am strong that easy,BTW like system started at 2015 and at that time I nearly had 9000 posts
Then make better posts and catch up. If you're so strong you wouldn't buff your chest out online.
Killers are silent; you're a loud mouth bitch. Keep that cum receptacle closed.

Then make better posts and catch up. If you're so strong you wouldn't buff your chest out online.
Killers are silent; you're loud mouth bitch. Keep that cum receptacle closed.
Killers are silent????Making conversations with an idiot always makes me laugh lol
tenor.gif

Killers are silent????Making conversations with an idiot always makes me laugh lol
tenor.gif
Yeah, they don't gotta puff their chest out.. they just do. You're a sherdogger with 12.7k posts
The only killer thing you do is giving a mean titjob with those moobs you're carrying.

Yeah, they don't gotta puff their chest out.. they just do. You're a sherdogger with 12.7k posts
The only killer thing you do is giving a mean titjob with those moobs you're carrying.
I hurt your feelings right lol what a touchy sensitive kid you re

Falling back on the ol 'you mad, bro'
Classic. It's a good one; little run out though.
F..k that ''bro'' game kid lol you wanted to feel the balls and you smell them thats it,Its not my fault that my balls are too big for your pink mouth

Back