• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lol did Kevin really try to argue he didn't tap!?

Guy is the biggest sore loser, i was thinking to myself before and during the fight I wonder what kind of poor showing of character he's going to show if he losers. He's the type to talk it up big time if he wins but instantly look for excuses / give off a feel sorry for me vibe if he loses.

Not really. He's out there doing something you are far too much of a wimp to do. Yet you think its fine to shit all over him for it because he's not the best in the world.

I do realize that you may actually fight and I could be wrong and if you do I apologize. But the majority of the people on this site don't even train so them shitting on a professional fighter over something they could never do in a million years doesn't make much sense to me.
he talked shit, missed weight, and tried to act like he didn't tap any shit ppl say about him he brought on himself.

Lee didn’t tap he was just asking Charles if he had some toilet paper for after the fight since Walmart was sold out.

missed weight
greased
tapped and tried to continue

how the fuck does this guy have such a following on this site

Even if he didn't tap, he did tap, if you follow me.
So that's a wrap.
Has he issued a public statement after watching the footage and retracted his comments? If so then all good the guy was just fucking out of it.

Eh, he is too fake to support. Talks all profound and positive prior to a fight. Turns into an angry hood rat when he loses. He has that "WE...WUZ...KANGZ!!!" attitude, but he's really just a peasant.

It happens far too often. It is that way with any sport though. People with no idea what they are talking about will always criticize. Its like they have nothing better to do.
Yup, never liked Kevin Lee and have always been a fan of Do Bronx but threads like this are asinine.

Nice name, to bad our beloved pasta man won't get his chance to complete the 50&50 :'(

Yup, never liked Kevin Lee and have always been a fan of Do Bronx but threads like this are asinine.

Nice name, to bad our beloved pasta man won't get his chance to complete the 50&50 :'(
Seriously, the cup was coming to Boston this year.

He was giving Oliveira a spanking on his shoulder to show his dominance...

Like Couture did against Ortiz.

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

he honestly does not realize he tapped because he was losing conciousness but came to the second the choke was relaxed.

just like when lawler went out against askren and didn't realize it afterwards.
This and only this. It’s amazing people didn’t pick up on this. It was evident in .1 seconds.
His reaction was genuine, because he literally didn’t know he was out.

This and only this. It’s amazing people didn’t pick up on this. It was evident in .1 seconds.
His reaction was genuine, because he literally didn’t know he was out.
well people refuse to admit this due to hating askrens guts its funny

I dunno why people are saying they know he didn't go out for a second or two. Can't really tell from the gif.

Mah take on dis bull would be:
the Nerds here who av not practiced nor competed in combatz should stfu instead of judging while having shitty unfounded outlook of a lazy slob or about as shitty
and then
K evin, havibg collected gregor gillespie's soul like a novice grim reaper was supposed to go n get it but instead he couldn't even get it up. F or this bad a comedown, I call: prelims.full stop.

Back