• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lol did Kevin really try to argue he didn't tap!?

yeah that was really weird. like 5 taps means that you're not out of it. not sure what he was doing.

he honestly does not realize he tapped because he was losing conciousness but came to the second the choke was relaxed.

just like when lawler went out against askren and didn't realize it afterwards.
I think he went out for a split second after tapping

Nope, he tried to pull a fast one like Chael Sonnen the bum pretending to not tap.

AnnualRectangularDassierat-size_restricted.gif

He should get fined another 20% for that b.s.
No tap, Joanna Champion didn't tap to Rose's strikes either
;)

If he was trying to pull a fast one like chael, he needs to do one or two little ones that he can argue weren’t taps. If he’s lucky, do Bronx would let go, but the ref wouldn’t see it so he would get a second life.

he did 6 frantic obvious taps though, so that sleazy strategy wouldn’t work here.

He didn’t go completely out but when something is that tight and you’re close to going out, things get very confusing. I’m sure after tapping he probably really didn’t think he tapped. The same type of stuff happens training in bjj sometimes too.

he deserves it
Not really. He's out there doing something you are far too much of a wimp to do. Yet you think its fine to shit all over him for it because he's not the best in the world.

I do realize that you may actually fight and I could be wrong and if you do I apologize. But the majority of the people on this site don't even train so them shitting on a professional fighter over something they could never do in a million years doesn't make much sense to me.

Jorge should stick to begging for the Conor fight and shut his gatekeeper ass up
Not really. He's out there doing something you are far too much of a wimp to do. Yet you think its fine to shit all over him for it because he's not the best in the world.

I do realize that you may actually fight and I could be wrong and if you do I apologize. But the majority of the people on this site don't even train so them shitting on a professional fighter over something they could never do in a million years doesn't make much sense to me.
The worse is when the keyboard warriors call a fighter a pussy

It wasn't a tap, he just wanted to point out that he is still conscious.

Jorge should stick to begging for the Conor fight and shut his gatekeeper ass up

The worse is when the keyboard warriors call a fighter a pussy
It happens far too often. It is that way with any sport though. People with no idea what they are talking about will always criticize. Its like they have nothing better to do.

Back