lol at UFC burying Askren

I don't know, that was your fantasy. Is he?

Similar to your fantasy about Askren beating Maia, funny how that worked out. Regarding the Unicorn pegging you, nah you seem to be enjoying yourself too much. Wouldn't want to ruin two fantasies for you in one day.

Worst thread on sherdog.

Similar to your fantasy about Askren beating Maia, funny how that worked out. Regarding the Unicorn pegging you, nah you seem to be enjoying yourself too much. Wouldn't want to ruin two fantasies for you in one day.

That was all you, playa. You had all these poop fantasies, and I just asked you if there was a unicorn in this fantasy world of yours...evidently, there was. And he was doing sexual things to other guys. I'm not judging, but just be who you are. Seriously. It's ok. It's 2019.

That was all you, playa. You had all these poop fantasies, and I just asked you if there was a unicorn in this fantasy world of yours...evidently, there was. And he was doing sexual things to other guys. I'm not judging, but just be who you are. Seriously. It's ok. It's 2019.
The unicorn thing as all you bud, but you do you i won't judge as it's 2019. ;)

More of a star than anybody else on the UFC roster. He had 7 fights in ONE which is based out of Singapore and all of which he won. Give me some names of who would be more recognized over there and fill the arena? UFC is trying to get some of that ONE market it's competition.
Big name fighters don’t tend to do a lot of long distance fights

The unicorn thing as all you bud, but you do you i won't judge as it's 2019. ;)

That's ok. It's all in writing. I guess this is all part of your fantasy world, huh? Lol...

BEATDOWNS...lover of poop, unicorns, and unicorn pegging. Godspeed to you, sir.

Worst thread on sherdog.
tenor.gif

That's ok. It's all in writing. I guess this is all part of your fantasy world, huh? Lol...

BEATDOWNS...lover of poop, unicorns, and unicorn pegging. Godspeed to you, sir.

Waiving the white flag? You're just another can on my record.

Now

LoneAssuredAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

Khabib and Israel both just had long distance fights.
Well when you live and train in Dagestan most places are far away, but most big names live in the Western Hemisphere.

Waiving the white flag? You're just another can on my record.

Now

LoneAssuredAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

It was over before it started, you half wit. You basically repeated everything I said and tried to reword it so it looked like a comeback. My 4 year old son would verbally shut you down.

You were that kid in elementary school that got called a stupid face, and had that classic "you're a stupid face" comeback.

Dream on...about your sweet, sweet unicorn pegging sessions. Still not judging...

lol.
I was pretty spot on. Win or lose a lot of salt because of ben. Fans need to stop getting so attached to the outcome of the fights and just enjoy the show.

I do feel a little bad for Ben though, he thought he won the first two rounds. I mean it was a close fight until the finish but I could see judges score those first 2 rounds either way.

Anyway, beautiful work by maia controlling the wrist and then locking the body triangle--2 minutes in that position is an eternity for a guy like Maia, not sure what Ben was thinking getting so reckless.

On the Singapore card at 8:00 am.

*Plays funeral music...

Edit: If you are going to claim Ben is some huge star in Asia please provide a source, thanks

Don't Asian fans like respectful fighters (like Maia)?

Back