Lol at haters who were calling Woodley boring

I've been saying Tyron Woodley is the best striker in WW, people always underestimate how skilled he is on his feet.

All the people calling him boring were a bunch of wonderboy, lawler and gsp nuthuggers.
The dude literally went entire rounds with out throwing more than 2 punches

one amazing performance/knockout does not erase multiple absolute BOREFESTS

This fight doesn't retroactively make his other fights suddenly not boring

People were hating because they knew he was capable of this and he was just choosing to play it safe

Tbh it seems like he listened to the haters lol

I like how he carried himself through the whole thing. Champ material through and through

As the title says, he's been fighting for years. I've never paid much attention to him or all the hate he gets. When is it too late to become a fan without it being bandwagon? For example, anyone that becomes a GS Warriors fan now I'd consider bandwagon.

Woodleys a savage. Nobodies ever had a good fight vs Wonderboy or Maia
5Koc-EZd-qdesgEi8ZKiLxkIgFLZmvxXvkNUi2KwztTdv54-rHNG6755qbprDFC5zvwYEYMk2sip=w255-h220-nc

eh. after 100 fights he has finally an exciting fight.... NOPE. but good for him, if only he fought like that more often

Not many people are dumb enough to run into his right hand.

First time I enjoyed a Woodley fight, kee it up twood, get some fans.

Woodley all of a sudden has fans on here.

He is boring lol fights with his back against the cage. His mentality is "Stay away or I'll knock you out!" He tries to make fights boring, if he doesn't ko his opponent the fight is always a snooze fest.
He didn't ko Till, and the fight was exciting from start to finish.

First time I enjoyed a Woodley fight, kee it up twood, get some fans.
His first step should be to never open his mouth in public again and to gain fans through action. All the top contenders will be similarly boring matchups for Woodley, so I'm not holding my breath for any good WW title fights.

Back