Lol at haters who were calling Woodley boring

He was boring because he got matched up with boring fighters. Now that he beat the 2 most fighters in the division he can fight Colby.

3 most boring fighters

All the people calling him boring were a bunch of wonderboy, lawler and gsp nuthuggers.
Not really. GSP and Wonderboy are boring as well.

9 times out of 10, Tyron is boring. He's said it many times - he is interested in winning and he knows his style isn't interesting to many. He's said it! He just doesn't care.

Woodley certainly earned that label. Nice to see him giving his Va-J.J. a rest & actually throwing down in there.

it was a very impressive performance but he is still so hard to like.
The Wiz Khalifa shootouts and the rap song thing was so cringy.

Woodley is very patient and picks his shots. He's one of the few defensive fighters in the UFC, but he's not boring at all. Very violent and looks for the finish whether it's standing KO, ground and pound tko, or submission. He was really boring in strikeforce but since coming over to the UFC he's a different fighter.

Wonderboy has been very boring for years and sucks the fight out of everyone. Maia has such a polarizing game that everyone ends up looking bad against him. What's the point in trying to take risks against Maia to knock him out when it could get you taken down and submitted when you can easily just out score him.

I was so bored I was looking at twitter when the knockdown happened.

Why are people saying most of Woodley's fights are boring? Did you just start watching him or something? Most of his wins in the UFC have been stoppages lol.

When he was being interviewed by Joe I think he was almost indignant that there would be any other result

Tyron v Covington is will be interesting.
There will be some bad blood coming in.
The Trump angle too.

Darren Till will be good coming back

are we going to pretend because he had a great fight tonight, his past fights didn't fucking suck?

i bet you call mayweather a KO machine too
Floyd has more KO's than most fighters in the UFC have total fights.

Woodley all of a sudden has fans on here.

Woodley has bandwagoners on here. There was like 2% actual TWoood fans before tonight now its 99%. Sherbros gonna Sherb

Sorry but 3 snoozefests in a row will not be erased by one decent performance.

Have Woodley do that a couple more times and he might actually earn some fans.

Not really bud, nothing happened in rd 1 and Woodley was inactive until he hurt Till.
The blind hate is full in you "bud".. or you are just the typical casual who does not grasp what you were watching. Either way, you sound silly "bud".

The blind hate is full in you "bud".. or you are just the typical casual who does not grasp what you were watching. Either way, you sound silly "bud".
You sound triggered by me calling you bud there bud.

Those 4 strikes thrown my Till proved that in round 1. He was Scared to death.

If you can make Robbie fucking Lawler backpedal in round one motherfuckers DO NOT want to strike against you lol. Till was brave tonight and opened up in round 2 thats why got dropped and choked

Not many people are dumb enough to run into his right hand.

I've never seen top level fighters so reluctant to engage with a fighter before. Not even with Rumble. Lawler? NO THANKS WB? refused to engage for 10 rounds and when he did he got rocked and almost finished. Maia to his credit tried but all he did was eat beautifully timed counter uppercuts everytime he shot. Till didn't really have a better option... nor do i take him for a deep thinker but he at least tried to make a move in r2 and we saw the result lol. Dudes just a cannon ALWAYS pointed right between the eyes and its up to you if you want to get in his range.

All the people calling him boring were a bunch of wonderboy, lawler and gsp nuthuggers.

people calling him boring were the ones seeing him throw 3 strikes in 75 minutes

stop acting like your boy didnt have 3 horrible 5 round fights in a row because he got a finish this time

Back