Logan Paul vs KSI

Is this on right now? I want to watch Deji - Jake, it's gonna be a comedy show.

This stupid filled conversation.

Today is a good day for the freak shows. We have that bare knuckle shit later on too.

It is sad that these get paid a lot more than a lot more talented boxers.

Dana White watches this freaskhow?

Credit ProBoxingInsidr for pretending he gives fuck about this horseshit.
I hope it fails and the Mayweathers can focus on real boxing and not two f--s slapping each other
Give us some real news @ProBoxingInsidr

And Youtube views can suck a dick.
Put it on HBO PPV for $100 and see how much they do.
so the mayweathers spent all of 2 days with ksi, yes they were totally distracted. also, eat a dick. feel free to block me

They charge 10$ for this shitshow and can't sort out the sound lol. Also, pretty sad that Briggs is so broke he needs to go to the events like that and pretend that he likes it

Just tuned in to this freakshow event. Looks nice but the sound quality is terrible or their mics just suck.

This is fun, I like it its great for boxing plus its good they are settling beef like real men, not pussies hiding and just talking shit or using guns.

That last fight was dope both guys got heart but wtf that Muslim guy looked like a young manny pacquiao with that energy level dam they need to test him for real thats too much energy

Who is this weird Rapper in here? is that KSI cousin?

Logan looks more athletic but he also looks like a millenial softie who has never been in a fight. Im guessing KSI wins a close decision.
Logan Paul is a former wrestling star in high school and in college, he quit his wrestling career because of social media he started making a couple thousand later millions a month

The only issue will be the weight cut and stamina, Paul walks around like 230 pounds and the fight is at 189 or something that cut could take its toll on him he hasn't cut weight since his wrestling days.

I think KSI will just try to box and move and get Logan to gas.

The fight is on now? Where can i watch it?

Back