Logan Paul vs KSI

Sparkzz05

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Don't tell me you fuckers aint gunna be watchin it!!!! so who you lot think is finna win??

I know who Logan Paul is bec of the Japan controversy but didn't know who KSI was. He "trains" boxing apparently.

I'd like to watch the fight just for the hell of it.

Didn't Logan wrestle in college?

Why boxing? Why not MMA?

I was well impressed with Ksi. I don't agree any novice outboxing him.

Didn't Logan wrestle in college?

Why boxing? Why not MMA?

Because, it'll probably be in England. And ksi isn't into mma. The English market for boxing and YouTube is booming.

Logan been on mayweather channels vids hes been training there a fair bit howver ksi also appeared on the channel the other day.. Not sure if hes been training for long there. But from these videos I'd give the edge to logan he looks way bigger than ksi

But to be fair i only heard of ksi right after i heard he wanted to fight logan who i only heard of from his suicide forest controversy..then i only saw then both when they showed up on Mayweather videos

i have no interest in watching some bums who cant fight

Logan been on mayweather channels vids hes been training there a fair bit howver ksi also appeared on the channel the other day.. Not sure if hes been training for long there. But from these videos I'd give the edge to logan he looks way bigger than ksi

But to be fair i only heard of ksi right after i heard he wanted to fight logan who i only heard of from his suicide forest controversy..then i only saw then both when they showed up on Mayweather videos
Both training with the mayweathers? It's almost as if the entire thing is a popularity stunt....

Just saw mayweathers newest vid...this ksi son of a bitch got to spar with badou jack

I believe this ksi fella already kod/ stopped another youtuber in a past boxing match too

Don't tell me you fuckers aint gunna be watchin it!!!! so who you lot think is finna win??
Don't know who ksi is, and paul is a youtuber wannabe comedian. Who got dropped by them for the Japan issue.

Both training with the mayweathers? It's almost as if the entire thing is a popularity stunt....
logan was there for like an hour to film a video. ksi was there to actually train at least. he was training there today as well. i have a lot more videos to come out with him over the next weeks. not a publicity stunt, or at least they are not coordinating. logan was brought in by dejuan blake to do some stuff. in retaliation, some of my people brought in ksi. the beef as far as i can tell is real as ksi talks shit about logan even with the cameras off.

he sparred with badou and sucked. he has some skills, but was clearly afraid to go all out against badou. most likely because he was worried he would piss him off and take a real ass kicking. badou went pretty tough on him actually. harder than i thought he would. the knockdown you see in my video was legit and he was legit hurt. but he still let ksi get some stuff in as well. i will try to release the entire sparring footage in the coming days

we asked him 2 questions and he was only there for a short time like i said. logan is definitely the much bigger guy. i am 6'2 205 and probably have ksi by a good 15 lbs and maybe 2 inches. logan is bigger than me

logan was there for like an hour to film a video. ksi was there to actually train at least. he was training there today as well. i have a lot more videos to come out with him over the next weeks. not a publicity stunt, or at least they are not coordinating. logan was brought in by dejuan blake to do some stuff. in retaliation, some of my people brought in ksi. the beef as far as i can tell is real as ksi talks shit about logan even with the cameras off.

he sparred with badou and sucked. he has some skills, but was clearly afraid to go all out against badou. most likely because he was worried he would piss him off and take a real ass kicking. badou went pretty tough on him actually. harder than i thought he would. the knockdown you see in my video was legit and he was legit hurt. but he still let ksi get some stuff in as well. i will try to release the entire sparring footage in the coming days

thats some good insight, surely mayweather promotions take over this fight card and make it huge

is logan training at another gym or not? at least it sounds like KSI is serious to training, if logan is actually training i'd give it to him for his size and assuming he's fairly athletic. No offence to mayweather gym but due to ksi's inexperience any special tricks you guys teach him will get thrown out the window when he gets a punch to the face in the ring. this kind of bout all comes down to who's more athletic and learned the fundamentals the best

thats some good insight, surely mayweather promotions take over this fight card and make it huge

is logan training at another gym or not? at least it sounds like KSI is serious to training, if logan is actually training i'd give it to him for his size and assuming he's fairly athletic. No offence to mayweather gym but due to ksi's inexperience any special tricks you guys teach him will get thrown out the window when he gets a punch to the face in the ring. this kind of bout all comes down to who's more athletic and learned the fundamentals the best
to be fair, i only saw logan hit pads, but ksi sparred. they are pretty equal on the pads, but again, logan is quite a bit bigger. you could definitely see the quality of ksi's skills erode when in there with jack, which is completely normal as you said. its a lot different when you are getting punched back.

i have no idea about logan training as he isnt in vegas and was literally in there for an hour. ksi is leaving tomorrow, so he got a few hours in, but it isnt like he is training full time there. he will learn some stuff though and is supposed to be coming back soon. we actually have some stuff we are working on, but i cant discuss it at the moment.

to be fair, i only saw logan hit pads, but ksi sparred. they are pretty equal on the pads, but again, logan is quite a bit bigger. you could definitely see the quality of ksi's skills erode when in there with jack, which is completely normal as you said. its a lot different when you are getting punched back.

i have no idea about logan training as he isnt in vegas and was literally in there for an hour. ksi is leaving tomorrow, so he got a few hours in, but it isnt like he is training full time there. he will learn some stuff though and is supposed to be coming back soon. we actually have some stuff we are working on, but i cant discuss it at the moment.
Thanks for the insight man. It's awesome to know someone that's actually seen both sides. I did way h the Kai fight and he obliterated how Weller. Though Joe wasn't really fighting back.

I'll be interested to see the rest of your video. I just see logan doing his usual half assed shit and Kai actually taking raining a little bit more serious. I was impressed with the shape he got into for that.

Keep us updated.

I'm hoping Logan Paul wins just because the butthurt would be unbelievable. It would be like when Colby beat Maia

Back