Opinion LMAO, University Medical Center El Paso gets caught red handed faking a Covid-19 vaccine injection..

Lmao at the vaccine derangement syndrome on this forum. Unhinged.

After society mandates vaccination, it needs to bring back old school mental asylums and electroshock therapy. We've enabled this insanity for far too long.

After society mandates vaccination, it needs to bring back old school mental asylums and electroshock therapy. We've enabled this insanity for far too long.

Now there was an entirely sensible rant from a completely sane fellow, I tell ya!

I don't know what tiny bubble you live in in real life or online but there is plenty of skepticism about
these vaccines around the world. Especially since governments and media are forcing our hands.

It's almost like many folks have lost all faith in their governments and the media. Insanity, I know!

If it were a "mishap", its a really bad one. Syringes come pre-filled. Injecting him with an empty syringe would me they injected him with one that had already been used. Which would be a pretty serious malpractice incident.
Syringes come pre-filled? What?

I'm not anti vaccine. But these clown shows do nothing to build confidence. Try a little harder if it's on publicly available video. This isn't a magic show at the local kindergarten. In order to inspire confidence you have to act a certain way. Cheap snake oil sales tactics creates doubt

I'm not anti vaccine. But these clown shows do nothing to build confidence. Try a little harder if it's on publicly available video. This isn't a magic show at the local kindergarten. In order to inspire confidence you have to act a certain way. Cheap snake oil sales tactics creates doubt

Honestly, if you aren't going to take the vaccine because some random hospital in a town in texas did not take a demonstration video to your standards... then you are too fucking stupid to waste any doses on, and I'm glad you won't be getting any.

Very often, yes.

Helps eliminate the risk of mis-dosing.

I’m calling BS

Never seen one like that. Every drug I’ve ever seen comes from a vial since it’s sanitary and air tight. A syringe isn’t. An epi-pen being an exception. Maybe when the drug gets to you it’s in a syringe but it had to come from a vial first. Also, with the Pfizer drug at -90df my guess is those BD slin-pens being made from plastic would become brittle.

I’m calling BS

Never seen one like that. Every drug I’ve ever seen comes from a vial since it’s sanitary and air tight. A syringe isn’t. An epi-pen being an exception. Maybe when the drug gets to you it’s in a syringe but it had to come from a vial first. Also, with the Pfizer drug at -90df my guess is those BD slin-pens being made from plastic would become brittle.

You are free to do that, prefilled syringes are totally a thing. Very common. I’m not saying that’s the case with this vaccine, just giving you an FYI.

You are free to do that, prefilled syringes are totally a thing. Very common. I’m not saying that’s the case with this vaccine, just giving you an FYI.

I want to believe you, I really do. I might just google it. Trust but verify.

Honestly, if you aren't going to take the vaccine because some random hospital in a town in texas did not take a demonstration video to your standards... then you are too fucking stupid to waste any doses on, and I'm glad you won't be getting any.
Maybe it's an effect if so many politicians and scientists being wrong and having rules for thee and not for me? A straw that broke the camels back if you will.
And it'd help if you were such s flagrant asshole in bow you view people. Man you come off a self righteous heel if there ever was one

Maybe it's an effect if so many politicians and scientists being wrong and having rules for thee and not for me? A straw that broke the camels back if you will.
And it'd help if you were such s flagrant asshole in bow you view people. Man you come off a self righteous heel if there ever was one

"Whahhh I want science to be perfect and infallible 100% of the time and I want 100% of scientists to be above all human weakness."

That's not how reality works snowflake.

"Whahhh I want science to be perfect and infallible 100% of the time and I want 100% of scientists to be above all human weakness."

That's not how reality works snowflake.
Wow you're an insufferable person. Your inability to sympathize is pretty bad.
You didn't even read or even try to address what I said. You sound like a spoiled autistic kid.

Last edited:
Back