Opinion LMAO, University Medical Center El Paso gets caught red handed faking a Covid-19 vaccine injection..

Greta Thunberg

- HOW DARE YOU! -
Banned
Reaction score

After the press conference, Martinez said he was proud he got vaccinated.
“At least I feel like I could do my job with ease.”

The social media attention prompted a response from the hospital, which denied staging the vaccination
and said they would be “taking a closer look” at the video.
https://www.radio.com/news/hospital-responds-to-claims-workers-vaccination-was-staged

Other "news" outlets are calling the incident a "mishap", SMH.

I looked pretty close and it's definitely not a mishap it's clearly a fake Covid 19 injection.

Not a good look

It could be an empty fake vaccination on purpose or the nurse used a dirty needle on live tv from vaccinating the nurse right before him, and it's time for him to get tested for teh AIDS. Neither scenario is instilling confidence for patients to go to El Paso hospital. We at El Paso Hospital either don't trust the vaccine or we might use a dirty needle on you.

Last edited:
The manlet terrorist lawyer who runs London also had a TV vaccine that looked very fishy too. Amateur hour, inject saline or some shit.

I know that I'll be called the usual things like a conspiracy theorist and a nutter, even though the video speaks for itself.
But, I also can't wait to hear the excuses that the foaming at the mouth basement dwellers, that think they have it all
figured out come up with.

Also:
obey-eye-poster-fnl.jpg

100 metric milliliters of signaled virtue.
This. Even if this was just some sort of misunderstanding what the fuck are all of these idiots,
I mean medical professionals in all of these different hospitals doing standing around jabbing
each other in front of the media for? Aren't they packed to the roof and about to run out of
beds from this deadly worldwide pandemic?

Give it a rest already.

The guy literally was revaccinated just so you nerds would calm down.

UMC admitted one of its workers didn’t receive the entire vaccine and that a second shot was administered to erase any doubt.

“After numerous reports emerged on social media claiming one of the five nurses receiving a vaccination on Tuesday did not receive a full dose
of vaccine, we want to remove any doubt raised that he was not fully vaccinated and further strengthen confidence in the vaccination process,” the hospital said in a statement to KTSM.

Well there you go. Nothing to see here...
https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/texas-hospital-appears-to-give-worker-fake-covid-19-vaccine/

Enough with the brainwashing, let people decide for themselves what's best. Not AOC, not Mike Pence and definitely not these incompetents.

Last edited:
UMC admitted one of its workers didn’t receive the entire vaccine and that a second shot was administered to erase any doubt.

“After numerous reports emerged on social media claiming one of the five nurses receiving a vaccination on Tuesday did not receive a full dose
of vaccine, we want to remove any doubt raised that he was not fully vaccinated and further strengthen confidence in the vaccination process,” the hospital said in a statement to KTSM.

Well there you go. Nothing to see here...
https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/texas-hospital-appears-to-give-worker-fake-covid-19-vaccine/

Enough with the brainwashing, let people decide for themselves what's best. Not AOC, not Mike Pence and definitely these incompetent fools.
I don't trust anything that public health or the media says. Both of them have been lying to us out the wazoo since March.

Back