LMAO at Ronday Rousey striking. But who was defense?

She fought with emotion an looked a little sloppy . But ronda is no doubt the greatest

Ronda's striking is actually perfect for what she's trying to do. She bumrushes and brawls because that's what she wants--to get in close. When that happens, she either knocks you out like tonight, or she gets her mitts on you, throws you, and takes an arm. It's a great plan for someone with complete confidence in their ability to throw their opponents down and submit them.

How can Rogan gush over her striking? Calling her a sniper? Like she's fucking Anderson Silva, I really don't know how Rogan can say that with a straight face, pure company hype man. I like Rousey but anyone watching MMA for the first time tonight would think this sport is a joke if thats what passes for top striking.

She was brawling to brawl homie

I know she is winning but isnt this gameplan terrible just rushing in and throwing down?

Ronda's striking isn't great that's for sure. Her competition has been pretty poor. She's sort of like the Royce of WMMA. Everyone loves Royce. Everyone at least likeRonda

Ronda's striking isn't great that's for sure. Her competition has been pretty poor. She's sort of like the Royce of WMMA.

yeah shes just facing the best in her generation she cant fight future generations that havent shown up yet

Throwing flailing fish arm strikes and the opponent glass chin goes down.

Suddenly her striking is good lol.

It would take one jab from an actual skilled striker and would of put her lights out. She was swinging having no regard for the counter attack chin widely exposed mouth open.

Just because she got away with it doesn't mean her striking is suddenly good.

Joe Rogan premature ejaculation as always.

She had a great left to the body, left hook, right hand combo against the cage. Bethe ran. Ronda missed a punch or two and then lands a very nice shot behind the ear AND taps Bethe's chin with the left as she is dropping.

Her striking looked hella better than Sherdog wants to make it out to be.

You want to see crappy striking leading to a KO? Try watching Bigfoot v Hulk.

You say her striking is sloppy but who in the 135 division will stand up to it? It can be sloppy and embarrassing all day but now it's clear only Cyborg has a chance and no way would I bet she would strike with Cyborg. She will power her to the ground and sub her. At least Cyborg is a real fighter tho

It was cool when Wanderlei did this in his prime

You say her striking is sloppy but who in the 135 division will stand up to it? It can be sloppy and embarrassing all day but now it's clear only Cyborg has a chance and no way would I bet she would strike with Cyborg. She will power her to the ground and sub her. At least Cyborg is a real fighter tho

At least you admit it was sloppy and embarrassing. Your words not mine.

:icon_chee

This garbage is a bigger freak show then anything Pride could dream up

Don't worry guys. she's still above TJ in P4P rankings.

that is a shame, there is no room for ronda at p4p list, not with all those skilled guys in all areas of mma.

They should just make an women p4p list, there is already two division.

poor tecnique, I dont really know if in that divsion you can be the best with only power... WMMA still seems really weak, i thought it was developing but that striking skills will get her nowhere if suddenly appears a girl with good skills

Yeah that was some super wild and sloppy striking, but she has power. Tate actually was winning their exchanges in fight three and they've both just shown they have ko power, so the third fight could be fun.

It always surprises me how Rogan praises high level kickboxing and muay thai then goes around and praises something like that.

I chuckled at this .

The flurry was so-so but that that was a beautiful knee that sent Bethe running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back