LMAO at Ronday Rousey striking. But who was defense?

How can Rogan gush over her striking? Calling her a sniper? Like she's fucking Anderson Silva, I really don't know how Rogan can say that with a straight face, pure company hype man. I like Rousey but anyone watching MMA for the first time tonight would think this sport is a joke if thats what passes for top striking.

It reflects much better on you if you don't twist it in order to make your weak point seem stronger. Rogan did not compare Ronda's striking to a sniper, he said Bethe dropped like she was hit by a sniper (which she did, fell stiff on her face like she got shot). That is a HUGE difference. Pay attention.

It was kinda sloppy, but who else in the division has actual knockout power?

She just showed that she has power, on top of her undeniably dominant grappling game. She can sloppily brawl with any girl at 135 and none of them will drop her cold like she did to Bethe Correia.

Throwing flailing fish arm strikes and the opponent glass chin goes down.

Suddenly her striking is good lol.

It would take one jab from an actual skilled striker and would of put her lights out. She was swinging having no regard for the counter attack chin widely exposed mouth open.

Just because she got away with it doesn't mean her striking is suddenly good.

Joe Rogan premature ejaculation as always.

Ronda does it, you call it sloppy...Wandy, Diego, etc. does it and it's the greatest fight in history!

Not every fighter who is great is technical. Wand Silva was great at this. I love all this hate toward Ronda. I bet she'd beat anybody here who weighs less than 200.

It reflects much better on you if you don't twist it in order to make your weak point seem stronger. Rogan did not compare Ronda's striking to a sniper, he said Bethe dropped like she was hit by a sniper (which she did, fell stiff on her face like she got shot). That is a HUGE difference. Pay attention.

It's irrelevant, he was gushing over terrible, sloppy striking.

It would take one jab from an actual skilled striker and would of put her lights out. She was swinging having no regard for the counter attack chin widely exposed mouth open.

Against someone that Ronda thought could hurt her Ronda would have been looking for throw.

Not every fighter who is great is technical. Wand Silva was great at this. I love all this hate toward Ronda. I bet she'd beat anybody here who weighs less than 200.

Wandy was wild but there was a method to his madness, he used to time his shots and his wading forward perfectly, and bait fighters into kicking his lead leg so he could catch them. Wandy was a fantastic striker, Rousey is not.

So when do the mods ban people for fighter bashing?

You're a total fucking dumbass..... she completely KTFO her opponent and you bash her skills on striking.

Hey fucktard eat a dick.

Her striking was wild because she was brawling, but there was 1 combination when Ronda had Betch along the fence and it came out fast, fluid and crisp

So when do the mods ban people for fighter bashing?

You're a total fucking dumbass..... she completely KTFO her opponent and you bash her skills on striking.

Hey fucktard eat a dick.

Be careful, because mods will ban you much quicker for flaming than for fighter bashing.

I know she is winning but isnt this gameplan terrible just rushing in and throwing down?

Ronda wants a ground fight. If you float like a butterfly and dance like a bee you don't get to throw.

Ronda actually passed up some opportunities throw and I am pretty sure it was because Ronda knew Bethe could not hurt her.

Man, I'll give Ronda props. Good for her for getting the finish. She definitely brawled it out, but she demonstrated good hand speed and power. That she brawled doesn't bother me. I also enjoy watching Wanderlei, Korean Zombie, Leonard Garcia, and Chris Leben.

Be careful, because mods will ban you much quicker for flaming than for fighter bashing.

Thanks for the heads up. I am a noob.

But seriously, watching it is slo mo shows an amazing body blow, and 3 shots to the head that are spot on. She is fast as hell with power.

She face planted her opponent and people want to jump on her striking.

Results matter you participation trophy fucks.... Ronda nailed it!

Ronda Bless!

Haters gonna hate. Any way she won would have been criticized.

Lets see your striking homie. A girl just knocked someone out, when do you see that though? I am impressed.

WMMA is the niche of all niche sports. You see it in women's boxing [Which also has very little competition albeit much better than WMMA] and at least the people getting knocked out have better skills than your average boxercise attendee unlike WMMA.

This is a championship fight in WMMA and both girls showed the striking skill of a couple of untrained bro's fighting in the street. It's fucking appalling.

Her striking is awful but luckily for her, her opponents are even worse at it. Best of the bad bunch

Back