• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Liz Truss resigns as PM of Britain

I realise you aren't serious but he isn't interested in politics and never was. He shorted against the pound when we crashed out of Brexit and made his fortune. That was all he was about and the gullible idiots fell for it. Rant over.

He is a cunt of the highest order.

They're not conservative.
Really? I thought the Tories were a Conservative party? What are they then? I don’t know anything about their government to be honest but that’s what it says in wiki and other places

Really? I thought the Tories were a Conservative party? What are they then? I don’t know anything about their government to be honest but that’s what it says in wiki and other places

They are confederacy of over privileged Etonian wankers who don’t give a single fuck about the working class and have done more damage to my country than the Luftwaffe.

Thankfully they will be out power for at least a generation and with a bit of luck will disappear up their own pampered arses.

Heres Biden shitting on her economic policy

They're CINO. Liz Truss is a remainer and full blown LGBT-supporting freak. She believes men can be women. The same is true for virtually all Tories.

They are confederacy of over privileged Etonian wankers who don’t give a single fuck about the working class and have done more damage to my country than the Luftwaffe.

Thankfully they will be out power for at least a generation and with a bit of luck will disappear up their own pampered arses.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but nothing will change for the better under Labour.

Feminist sisterhood rushing in to support her in 3... 2.... 1....

Oh, wait, she's not politically a woman, so the shit and abuse I've seen hurled at her for the past month is totally justified.
If you think feminism is simply about women supporting women then you don't know what feminism is.

When she became PM, Truss sneered that the Tories had produced three women Prime Minsters - herself, May and Thatcher - while Labour had none.

Yeah, and this is why, you stupid bitch. Time to get back in the kitchen and bedroom, ladies, and leave the important stuff to the menfolk;)

As if he hadn't been forced out in disgrace just a couple of months ago, 56% of the Tory party membership want Boris back in.

Shockingly, there is no rule preventing this, so I would say he might be the favourite.

Assuming they don't display a shred of honour, and fuck off, the next least awful option would be some combo of Sunak, Hunt, and Mordant.

Shred of honour? From politicians?!

Two more British prime ministers until
Christmas!!!

"I cannot fulfill the mandate on which I was elected to lead"

Bitch, you weren't elected!!

Back