Liz Phillips Talks about her boob coming out mid fight VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carla Esparza wears singlets and I always thought that was cool. Practical and paying homage to those wrestling roots. She got a nice body she could show off too, so I actually respect the modest singlet

If fighters like Tecia Torres wore singlets there'd be absolutely no reason to see her fights.

I saw the video after the fact and all I could think was....Dear God why couldn't this have happened during the Tate fight, life is so unfair.

i was sent as spoiler and thought it was the miesha fight, watched the entire fight expecting it t happen.

Carla Esparza wears singlets and I always thought that was cool. Practical and paying homage to those wrestling roots. She got a nice body she could show off too, so I actually respect the modest singlet

this came to mind
[YT]k2YjX2QmFIw[/YT]

Yeah, I forgot Carla wore singlets. It's not as sexy as the sports bra thing, but seems very practical.

6zlqh0.png

Last edited:
I think sherdog would go down if this happened to ronda

aron tru is a fucken dipshit... didnt listen to the interview purely based on the fact he was asking the Q's

It's a shame you let me control your life like that. You might be missing out on a great person like liz phillips because of your hatred for something unrelated to her.

God bless and best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back