Liz Phillips Talks about her boob coming out mid fight VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th WMMA fight in Reebok gear... And after all that blabbing Ronda and that German witch did about how this must never happen. 6 fights... We'll done Reebok!

Shame it wasn't a bigger name fighter... I can't see us being all "remember when her titty popped out when she was up and coming" in 3 years time. She lost to Duke ffs.

missed it live... not really a big deal, anyway...

Did anyone notice it during the fight? My eyes were fixed on her arm almost getting snapped.

Nope. Someone posted a picture that same night though and I got a glimpse of it. She has tiny nips. I'm sure the thread was deleted soon after. I did notice her pull down after it happened but I thought she was just adjusting it.

It was weird because I kind of half expected it when I saw her legs dragging across with the armbar and I thought there's no way it would happen... But yeah

Not a lot of boob to get excited over though. Disappointing really

What is it with Americans and nipples?

Are your old people from 2003 still alive?

I think while getting lost in the translation, you accidentally settled with coming across as an 11 or 12 year old Swiss Schoolboy, and that's not a safe identity to have here, Sherdog can get pretty creepily pervy, expect very sexually aggressive PMs. It might be a meme I'm unaware of though, copypasta or something.

On Topic: When I saw it, I wasn't dissapointed, in fact, it seemed well proportioned. It'd be a nice turn around if bustier female MMArtist came to UFC, too much flat chestedness. We need more face too, there's too many bodies without.

I thought I saw it live and hit the rewind. Went over the finish in slow mo as the referee stepped in (I believe it was Herb) and there it was in all it's wardrobe malfunctiony glory.

My wife then proceeded to remind me that I am a dirty old man.

That's just great, lol :) was your wife simply being hilarious, or did she actually get jealous of Liz's itty bitties? Regardless, that's a cute and fun happening you shared.

Last edited:
For practicality sake, why don't they just wear singlets? If some girls can fight in long tops, why not just wear a singlet? You don't have to re-adjust your stuff every once and a while. Would give more freedom of movement too because you don't have to worry about your butt-crack showing or boob popping out.

Obviously not the most sexy choice, but might be the most practical.

if you wanna make an omelette you gota show a few bewbs

I saw the video after the fact and all I could think was....Dear God why couldn't this have happened during the Tate fight, life is so unfair.

For practicality sake, why don't they just wear singlets? If some girls can fight in long tops, why not just wear a singlet? You don't have to re-adjust your stuff every once and a while. Would give more freedom of movement too because you don't have to worry about your butt-crack showing or boob popping out.

Obviously not the most sexy choice, but might be the most practical.

this came to mind
[YT]k2YjX2QmFIw[/YT]

aron tru is a fucken dipshit... didnt listen to the interview purely based on the fact he was asking the Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back