• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Living With Female Roommates

whenever i hear a guy has female room mates, i think of this guy. you only need 1 more female room mate to become jack tripper.

latest

She sounds fat.
She will eat all your stuff even if you label it.

She's a pretty perfect picture of what guys mean when they say "thick", as opposed to when obese women call themselves thick.

So, Sherbros, another diary entry from yours truly:

A good, close friend of mine was going through turbulence with her piece of shit boyfriend a few months ago, and speculated breaking up with him. I told her, not expecting her to dump him, that I'd move in with her. Well, she dumped him. I'm moving in within the next month, but quite a few people told me it's a bad idea for a guy to live with a woman he's not dating.

Now, in the past, I lived with a stripper (who also happened to be on an episode of Catfish). She wasn't around much and we didn't interact very much at all. But this is different. Sarah is a great friend of mine, and I don't mind helping her out by moving in, but should I expect anything out of the ordinary? We have the same interests and taste in movies. We're both neat and clean people, so I don't imagine either of those things would be an issue.

What say you guys? Is this a bad idea?

If you need more details, feel free to ask.

From my experience.... bad idea.
Unless she's your wife it tends not to work out that well.

I mean, if you're into more petite women, I can see you not being attracted. But she's got wide hips, a big ass, thick thighs. A relatively flat stomach and big ol' boobies.

I lived with 2 decent looking females for 2 semesters in college. I was bartending and going to school. We were buddies and when they didn’t have boyfriends we would drunkenly hook up. Never threesomes but I had them both a handful of times over the year. They would cook for me and I would hook them up at the bar. The only issue I had was their boyfriends were assholes sometimes and I didn’t want them hanging around.

I mean, if you're into more petite women, I can see you not being attracted. But she's got wide hips, a big ass, thick thighs. A relatively flat stomach and big ol' boobies.
HeartfeltBareChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

I had my best female friend move in with me two summers in a row when she was kinda down on her luck.

We never hooked up or even fooled around. We're both straight, healthy, attractive human beings but we've always been platonic and look at each other like brother/sister.

I've had both male and female roommates and the females were much better as far as being respectful, clean and helpful rooomates. Both times I had dudes live with me I ended up having to kick them out even though we were friends before they moved in.

That's just anecdotal though. I think @Peteyandjia had a great response. Either sex can be good or bad as a roommate, though women tend to be better cooks so that could be a plus.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time waiting to use the bathroom though.
Funny as my experience over the years, particularly while in Uni, was the opposite. The women i've had as room mates or just known how they lived were typically slobs. Young girls cannot seem to keep their bedroom in order.

Some guys certainly can be but most are not in my experience. And the women typically cannot cook at all as few daughters are learning that from their moms anymore whereas the guys, like to eat and therefore I found far more learned to cook.

But I always like my female roommates more even if we did not bang.

So, Sherbros, another diary entry from yours truly:

A good, close friend of mine was going through turbulence with her piece of shit boyfriend a few months ago, and speculated breaking up with him. I told her, not expecting her to dump him, that I'd move in with her. Well, she dumped him. I'm moving in within the next month, but quite a few people told me it's a bad idea for a guy to live with a woman he's not dating.

Now, in the past, I lived with a stripper (who also happened to be on an episode of Catfish). She wasn't around much and we didn't interact very much at all. But this is different. Sarah is a great friend of mine, and I don't mind helping her out by moving in, but should I expect anything out of the ordinary? We have the same interests and taste in movies. We're both neat and clean people, so I don't imagine either of those things would be an issue.

What say you guys? Is this a bad idea?

If you need more details, feel free to ask.

It's not a bad idea. Don't get advice from sherdog. Including mine.

Never follow your dreams or shoot for the stars.

Had several female roommates and that case always a pain in the ass/drama. Last one started leaving "don't kill yourself" books around then od'd on pilks

She's a pretty perfect picture of what guys mean when they say "thick", as opposed to when obese women call themselves thick.

I'll be the judge of that. Post a goddamn pic

If I'm not banging the girl or her friends or getting a great deal on rent I really don't see the point in rooming with her. I'd rather deal with inevitable roommate issues directly and rationally rather than have to put up with female logic

Funny as my experience over the years, particularly while in Uni, was the opposite. The women i've had as room mates or just known how they lived were typically slobs. Young girls cannot seem to keep their bedroom in order.

Some guys certainly can be but most are not in my experience. And the women typically cannot cook at all as few daughters are learning that from their moms anymore whereas the guys, like to eat and therefore I found far more learned to cook.

But I always like my female roommates more even if we did not bang.

I'm in my late 30s and I've had 3 female roommates over the past 5 years, 2 of whom are close to my age, and one in her mid 20s. The two older ones were awesome at keeping the place clean, the 20-something was the biggest irresponsible slob of any sex I've ever met.

So a lot of it probably has to do with maturity.

The cleanliness thing is easy for TS though, since he's moving in with her and not vice versa. He just has to look at how she currently keeps her place to know how clean (or not) she is.

I'll be the judge of that. Post a goddamn pic

If I'm not banging the girl or her friends or getting a great deal on rent I really don't see the point in rooming with her. I'd rather deal with inevitable roommate issues directly and rationally rather than have to put up with female logic

She doesn't have social media (and neither do I), and I don't just have pictures of her, even if I was open to sharing pictures of a private person.

The rent is dirt cheap, though.

Back