Rumored Live Concert To Take Place At UFC 242 Abu Dhabi - Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
At the moment none of the bands I like would even be on the radar.

Problem is most of the bands that would agree and appeal are probably past it like the chili peppers. And to be clear rhcp, even without john, are still leagues above godsmack.

Fuck it, Ed Sheeran for shits and giggles (is there any star more ugly than him?). I don't even know what he sings but it would be funny to see the crowd of arab meat heads stunned by his acoustic charms.
Lol I never really got Ed Sheeran not a fan at all. I respect his talent. I guess? But yeah the visual of him performing for rich combat sport fans in Abu Dhabi is funny. Now I'm picturing Kendrick Lamar performing only to pimp a butterfly tracks with that crowd. Khabib might jump on stage.

They better shorten the fucking walk out entrances if they think I'll wanna watch a three hour card with a live concert in the middle of it too.

I mean.. RHCP aren't bad but if that is your go-to music, you are an old AF boomer who only listens to the radio. Oh yeah, that's Dana.

I didn't know the Chili Peppers were still active. I haven't listened to them in about 6 or 7 years.
Dana should get Slayer, imo

will khabib's dad let his little boy listen to rock music??????? pretty sure those guys sing about drugs and fornicating, which is HARAM

If you want a dope live show from a contemporary band no one plays tighter than these wizards:

Yeah you gotta love the bands that can still perform live. It's a tragedy what's happened to the music industry with all the engineering artists/band can sound good in the studio and then when they play live it's terrible. twenty øne piløts unfortunately falls into that realm and I was shocked how bad they were live. Probably should have seen it coming.

View attachment 615525

Also, I watched further into the video. What the fuck is this LOL ???? Dana has some weird shit in his office
he comments on it in the video. apparently it's a yakuza in Japan and his girlfriend, it's worth millions according to Dana

So you come to see fights, and then your stuck with 15/30 minutes of shit music.
Dana is doing his best to lose even more fans and viewers.
1 (293).gif

Imagine if Bolt Thrower was an active band and they performed The IVth Crusade album live there. Didn't Josh Barnett walk out to their songs? I know his Warmaster nickname comes from them.

Red Hot has been washed up for ages

Anthony Kiedis is a poor mans Mike Patton. California>Californication.

Last time I listened to the Chili Peppers was '97 and bought that one album with Dave Navarro on guitar.

I can't even remember now it's been 22 years..

Back