Live Animals Inside Keychains!

If I saw that I would be tempted to buy them all up and release them. Keeping an animal alive for days in a small container they cannot escape is some of the worst torture I can imagine. If someone wants a turtle or a fish why not just buy a proper habitat for it rather than getting one in a bag that slowly suffocates to death before your eyes?

What kind of weirdo looks at cute tiny animals and thinks "I should trap them alive in keychains and sell it!" I don't even know why that would occur to anyone.

And what kind of weirdo actually buys this and watches a cute baby animal trapped in a keychain slowly die over the next few days. Nothing about this is fun and you paid money for it.

Sucks. I've known about these for years. Releasing then is just as bad because most aren't native species. Which when releasd can so was disease.

Tragic.

2sbp.gif

must resist racist comments..... Especially after seeing Whale cutting vidoes, Dogs and Cats and Ra**** Dogs skinned alived and drained. Its too much for me.

Not cool.
Though, I would be curious as to why oriental nations still seem to hold non-human life in such low regard. Would also be curious to know if that is an accurate observation, considering dog fights, **** fights, bull fights and poaching species to extinction that takes place everywhere else.

People do the dumbest things, this is definitely one of the countless dumb things they do.

I hope you are all vegans. at least that animal suffers a few days. animal farms are much worse.
or is it because little turtles and lizards are cute, but cows and pigs are steak and pork? fucking hypocrites.

I didn't even need to come into this thread to know which country this is happening in! Had to be fucking China!

I hope you are all vegans. at least that animal suffers a few days. animal farms are much worse.
or is it because little turtles and lizards are cute, but cows and pigs are steak and pork? fucking hypocrites.

No, it's because we don't see them.

"Out of sight, out of mind" and all that hoo haa.

You can't see any difference between eating meat for food and this?

What kind of weirdo looks at cute tiny animals and thinks "I should trap them alive in keychains and sell it!" I don't even know why that would occur to anyone.

And what kind of weirdo actually buys this and watches a cute baby animal trapped in a keychain slowly die over the next few days. Nothing about this is fun and you paid money for it.

are you not familiar with Japan?

It's just an Asian thing, really.

Asian countries just don't have the same regard for animals as western countries do, for the most part. Anything non-human might as well be non-existent. Not saying that's right, its just the way society is in Asian countries. Top of the food chain, I can do what the fuck I like etc.

Ive lived here for almost 1 yr now and Chinese people are very nice, in general. Very different, granted. But apart from the treatment of animals, I haven't found them to be any less friendly etc than anyone else.

This is horribly cruel, but is it any worse than keeping chickens in A4 sized cages until they're ready for slaughter?

The tasty KFC chicken you eat is sourced from factory farms.

chickens-11.jpg

Who the hell are we to judge them? Lol at you stuck up western 'moralist'

By the way I don't like the idea of doing this to animals but we need to question ourselves and ask ourselves if we are so superior.

On this specific topic, and animal welfare in general we are superior. Not perfect, but superior for sure.

Communist/atheist cultures lack perspective on what compassion is. They're not Christians who can be shamed into the corner. Get used to a non-Christian nation calling the shots the bulk of this century.

top kek

Back