Live Animals Inside Keychains!

That's the worst shit ever.

...I hadn't heard of it either. It's evil as fuck.

That's terrible

^agreed on all counts.

I want one

Fucking bunch of budding sociopaths. Suffocating animals for what purpose?

Still get treated better than the dogs they eat.

Different cultures have different ideas of what is to be compassionate or sentimental.

what a suprise, China the land of fake rice, fake eggs, fake meat, using sewer slop refined into cooking oil, and ofcourse stealing land from other countries.

...Is normal

It's sad.
Another big thing in Asia are colored parrot fish. They're a bastardized hybrid of something, DNA sequencing couldn't even figure it out because it's been hybridized so bad. They all have severe health problems and shouldn't be bred.
All those colors aren't natural either, they tattoo them.
hqdefault.jpg

Oh look the Chinese have come up with a new more convenient way of torturing animals. Shocker. I thought for sure theyd run out of ideas by now.

Some pretty putrid shit happening in that cesspool of a country.

Disgusting. My job involves me going into a lot of people's homes, and probably 50% of them are Chinese, and these people treat their animals like shit, almost as a rule. Turtles especially. I regularly see good-sized turtles living in tupperware containers, and small dogs that never get walked, they just have puppy training pads to piss and shit on.

If it makes me seem less racist, I'm dating a Chinese girl. lol

Humans are ghouls. I'm going to drive my car an extra 100 miles this weekend, just so the earth sluffs us off sooner.

Disgusting. My job involves me going into a lot of people's homes, and probably 50% of them are Chinese, and these people treat their animals like shit, almost as a rule. Turtles especially. I regularly see good-sized turtles living in tupperware containers, and small dogs that never get walked, they just have puppy training pads to piss and shit on.

If it makes me seem less racist, I'm dating a Chinese girl. lol

I think it's only racist if you condemn all Asians. Thus go on you nationalistic monster.

China creates real news stories which keep you compulsively looking for the onion logo

The Chinese have some heartless motherfuckers in their country.

Back