Little known fact: Bisping and Vitor both loved the same childhood game.

Actually, before yes. Bisping was smart, not to fight Mousasi, since there is no way he could outpoint or finish him.

Yeah, I mean he isn't a monster of a man like Jardine or Hall, surely it'd be impossible for Bisping to outpoint/finish Mousasi. Mousasi never has poor outings. Ever.

Borrowing your template. I hope this becomes a trend. I love the simplicity of it. Cheers!

TOUCHBUTT_zpsifj9jxrz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These are good

I was gonna say. I didn't think Bisping was into injecting himself.

Moose is so overrated it's not even funny. He should beat Vitor but Bisping outboxes him to a UD

And Bisping isn't? Do you realize prior to the Rockhold rematch, Bisping has been knocked down in EVERY fight he's had for the last few years?

Leites, Belfort, Rockhold, Andy, heck even CB Dollaway rocked Bisping lol.

Dudes a gatekeeper who got Matt Serra-proportions lucky.

Belfort-Bisping-KO.gif

And Bisping isn't? Do you realize prior to the Rockhold rematch, Bisping has been knocked down in EVERY fight he's had for the last few years?

Leites, Belfort, Rockhold, Andy, heck even CB Dollaway rocked Bisping lol.

Dudes a gatekeeper who got Matt Serra-proportions lucky.

Belfort-Bisping-KO.gif
Bisping was definitely fortunate in getting the belt and wouldn't have won if rockhold didn't act like an ass, agree with you there and Jacare would murder him straight up. I still think Moose is overrated and would definitely be suprised if he gets a title shot let alone winning the belt

It's reasonable to duck Mosasi, who want to fight a nobody? Vitor is on top for a long time, so is Bisping, why bother with mid-tier fighters?

If Bisping could choose his next title defense after Hendo it'll probably be Mousasi.

It's reasonable to duck Mosasi, who want to fight a nobody? Vitor is on top for a long time, so is Bisping, why bother with mid-tier fighters?
I agree. Vitor & bisping both probably get finished by mousasi, & yet mousasi is one of the most unknown guys in the division. As much as I hate it, it isn't good for either of their brands to be getting dominated by some unknown european.

Since its a brit and a brazilian i would assume they both loved football as a childhood game

Yeah, I mean he isn't a monster of a man like Jardine or Hall, surely it'd be impossible for Bisping to outpoint/finish Mousasi. Mousasi never has poor outings. Ever.
Wow, the Jardine fight was a robbery. If you seen the fight, you would know. Actually, even if you have not seen the fight and just looked at for instance the stats, you'd also notice he had won. And as I said, anyone can have a fluke loss. Bisping was avoiding Mousasi because he had more to lose than to win from the fight, and the chances he would lose, were quite large. Just like pretty much anyone in the top 10 of the MW division can beat Bisping, I'm still a fan of him, even though I think the Henderson fight is a fucking joke. Henderson was the guy that got Ko-ed within the minute by Moose (same Hendo KO-ed Bispign, not that this is super relevant).

Yup Bisping ducked Moose by instead taking a fight with the GOAT. Some people man...

Last edited:
Wow, the Jardine fight was a robbery. If you seen the fight, you would know. Actually, even if you have not seen the fight and just looked at for instance the stats, you'd also notice he had won. And as I said, anyone can have a fluke loss. Bisping was avoiding Mousasi because he had more to lose than to win from the fight, and the chances he would lose, were quite large. Just like pretty much anyone in the top 10 of the MW division can beat Bisping, I'm still a fan of him, even though I think the Henderson fight is a fucking joke. Henderson was the guy that got Ko-ed within the minute by Moose (same Hendo KO-ed Bispign, not that this is super relevant).

Yeah. I've seen the fight, and you missed the point entirely.

Yeah. I've seen the fight, and you missed the point entirely.
I get your point but I am just saying that the Jardine wasn't even per se a poor outing, it was just a robbery, Hall caught him (which any fighter can do to another in the top division). gh, Nothing is impossible but I think Bisping caculated his chances and what he could get from this fight, which is not much. Smart move by Bisping, calling out fighters really only works for shit talkers. Anyway, happy Moose is finally getting Vitor.

Though, back to your point. Moose has had a couple of bad fighters in the UFC and Bisping could def. take advantage of that. Now Bisping is champoin a fight between the 2 isn't even close to being on the radar. Bisping has the cards now and he wants to fight the number 13th ranked granny in the UK.

I get your point but I am just saying that the Jardine wasn't even per se a poor outing, it was just a robbery, Hall caught him (which any fighter can do to another in the top division). gh, Nothing is impossible but I think Bisping caculated his chances and what he could get from this fight, which is not much. Smart move by Bisping, calling out fighters really only works for shit talkers. Anyway, happy Moose is finally getting Vitor.

Though, back to your point. Moose has had a couple of bad fighters in the UFC and Bisping could def. take advantage of that. Now Bisping is champoin a fight between the 2 isn't even close to being on the radar. Bisping has the cards now and he wants to fight the number 13th ranked granny in the UK.
Yeah I'm completely on board with the 'fuck the Henderson fight' sentiment, and always was. Jacare or Yoel were the only options that wouldn't have pissed me off for his first defense.

Back