Little known fact: Bisping and Vitor both loved the same childhood game.

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Duck, duck, moose.

LzEyZe4.png

Lol at Mousasi's antlers.

And the whole division is playing "Duck, Duck, Juice" with Romero.

J/K!!!!

bisping cant duck moose. gegard isnt in title contention yet

how long did that take you in MS paint and be honest

how long did that take you in MS paint and be honest
Photoshop and hmm maybe 4 minutes. The UFC makes it easy with transparent head shots. I regret nothing .

Belfort has ducked Moose like he ducked Machida several times, granted. Bisping ducking Mousasi? Yeah, whatever.

I loved this one. The Bisping thing is irrelevant now but he had been ducking Moose for quite a well. Same with Belfort, but Belfort and Moose now fighting though.

Anyway, I chuckled.

Duck, Duck, Moose, Uriah's head kick

Belfort has ducked Moose like he ducked Machida several times, granted. Bisping ducking Mousasi? Yeah, whatever.
Actually, before yes. Bisping was smart, not to fight Mousasi, since there is no way he could outpoint or finish him.

Duck, Duck, Moose, Uriah's head kick
He's had a very disappointing run in the UFC for sure. Uriah Hall fight being the biggest mistake, but that shit can happen to anyone, when they get too comfortable in the cage and let their guard go. He was completely dominating Hall before that though. Anyway, Moose has been a big disappointment since joining the UFC. Though, I really rate his win over Thales Leites. He has been quite unlucky with last minute cancellations.

Their daddies must have kicked ass with gatorskin boots because they won't even say the name Jacare.

Moose is so overrated it's not even funny. He should beat Vitor but Bisping outboxes him to a UD

Back