• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LitteringAnd Log

Tuesday 8/6/13

Outdoor Cycling
13 miles

Hot Yoga
1 hour

13 miles is the cycling distance in the triathlon so it felt good to go ahead and get up to that point this early on. Probably took me about an hour to do this.

It's like watching girls do regular yoga except they are all hot and sweaty. I recommend it.

Thursday 8/8/13

Outdoor Bike
9 miles

Hot Yoga
1 hour

Monday 8/12/13

Outdoor Run
~ 4.5 miles

Hot Yoga
1 hour

I got some new running shoes. Brooks Ghost. I really like them, like running on air.

Hey dere brah, where you been?

Someone close to me died and I handle that stuff by seeing how much alcohol can possibly be drank by one person. I'm on pace to shatter my own record and when I do so I will return to normal forum behavior of chatting in the pub and fucking with people in their logs.

Sorry about the loss. My grandpa passed away last week. The older I get the more people I am seeing pass away. It's never fun and always emotionally draining. Part of life I guess, doesn't make it any easier.

Back