List of top 15 UFC welterweights that Dillon Danis would beat

Any decent striker that has good enough TDD to stop his takedowns will light his ass up on the feet.

His striking is straight up garbage just like that James Gallagher dude.

I really struggle to see Danis beating Dong Hyun Kim and Demian Maia.

There is a chance he beats Magny though. But only guys like Maia, Hendricks and Lombard have gotten Magny down, Danis isn't anywhere near a good wrestler imo.

Cerrone - maybe

He would have a better chance at beating Condit.

abr.gif

giphy.gif
Cain and Mir were both 2-0 before they entered UFC and became world champions. The amount of wins and losses doesn't always say how good or bad you are. See Penn is 16-12

Literally none of them at the moment, you have zero mma knowledge

Any decent striker that has good enough TDD to stop his takedowns will light his ass up on the feet.

His striking is straight up garbage just like that James Gallagher dude.
I have to disagree. Dillon was light on his feet and quicker than we all expected him to be. He will be much better in his next fight. If he can box like Maia one day everything is possible

Literally none of them at the moment, you have zero mma knowledge
May I show you my recent betting slips? Huge bets on Cejudo and Krause for example.

Omg why wasteland this? Meanwhile PVZ fart thread and gossip stuff stays on the heavies. This is actually a legit discussion I don't see why would you throw this thread away like that mods? It's my opinion and because you don't agree you wasteland this?

When you only have one tool, it is difficult to build a house.

I looked at the UFC WW rankings and noticed that there are a lot of favorable matchups for Dillon. As you can see I am not completely delusional here because I know for fact that he would have very hard time taking down strong wrestlers like Woodley, Covington and Usman.

#7 Demian Maia. Maia loves to grapple and of course he would welcome Dillon on the ground. But Maia is past his prime and I see Dillon winning a close decision both guys having their moments.

#8 Neil Magny. I think this would be the easiest fight for Dillon. Magny is very prone for getting taken down and I see Dillon grabbing the single leg securing the top position and progress to D'arce choke from there.

#12 Donald Cerrone. Cerrone fights emotional and if Dillon pulls guard Donald will follow. I see Dillon winning this with leglock

#15 Dong Hyun Kim. This guy loves grappling. I see him dominating the grappling on the feet but eventually he will make a mistake and Dillon will make him pay.

Styles make fights guys. Don't let yourself fool of the fact that Dillon ate some shots in his debut. The dude he fought was quick and had power. I'd like to see Danis in the UFC after he wins few fights at Bellator. Dillon has everything that a fighter needs to have. He has work ethic and right mindset for the sport. In few years we will see Dillon manhandling UFC welterweights.

nROwn3uaqM6GPEHNVEzJfNluASUvLfYXesyRStAYMZk.jpg

I don't need to read,you're an idiot.

Back