List of top 15 UFC welterweights that Dillon Danis would beat

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I looked at the UFC WW rankings and noticed that there are a lot of favorable matchups for Dillon. As you can see I am not completely delusional here because I know for fact that he would have very hard time taking down strong wrestlers like Woodley, Covington and Usman.

#7 Demian Maia. Maia loves to grapple and of course he would welcome Dillon on the ground. But Maia is past his prime and I see Dillon winning a close decision both guys having their moments.

#8 Neil Magny. I think this would be the easiest fight for Dillon. Magny is very prone for getting taken down and I see Dillon grabbing the single leg securing the top position and progress to D'arce choke from there.

#12 Donald Cerrone. Cerrone fights emotional and if Dillon pulls guard Donald will follow. I see Dillon winning this with leglock

#15 Dong Hyun Kim. This guy loves grappling. I see him dominating the grappling on the feet but eventually he will make a mistake and Dillon will make him pay.

Styles make fights guys. Don't let yourself fool of the fact that Dillon ate some shots in his debut. The dude he fought was quick and had power. I'd like to see Danis in the UFC after he wins few fights at Bellator. Dillon has everything that a fighter needs to have. He has work ethic and right mindset for the sport. In few years we will see Dillon manhandling UFC welterweights.

nROwn3uaqM6GPEHNVEzJfNluASUvLfYXesyRStAYMZk.jpg

Lol leg locks Cerrone, you sure man ??

he has had 1 mma fight, cm punk is literally more experienced

I want him to suck but I could see him doing pretty decent in MMA.

The problem with Danis is he has a BJJ base. So his skill set is hard to implement on anyone that has decent tdd and striking. So I honestly don't think he could beat anyone in the UFC's top 15..

Cerrone would literally kick his head off into the crowd.

How this fight ended? You are pointing out one shot that landed and this has to prove something? Sit down lol everyone gets hit when they fight. Small gloves

This is your guy...
Caadpture.JPG

This is who he has fought... Capasdature.JPG

This is the list of the top 15 Welterweights...
Capture.JPG

Bruh...
429.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back