Lightweight

Gilbert Melendez (21-2)
Josh Thomson (19-5)
Pat Healy (29-16)
K.J. Noons (11-6)
Ryan Couture (6-1)
Adriano Martins (24-6)
Kurt Holobaugh (8-1)

I see at least 1 future champion in everyweight class.

I'm really excited to see Gay Hard Moo Sause E face some of the UFC's best.

This is hot breaking new information folks.

Weird seeing nate in the mix thought he would never fight in the UFC again Dana?

Weird seeing nate in the mix thought he would never fight in the UFC again Dana?

He was fighting for Zuffa already though, not a big shock. Nick fighting for Dana is more surprising.

Daley fighting for Dana would be shocking. Barnett was trying to suck up, looks like it failed

No Antwain Britt???

Dana I am disappoint... :(

I'm assuming this isn't including any of the guys already booked for UFC fights from SF.

Was really hoping to see Barnett's name here but I guess he and Dana still don't see eye to eye. Hey if Tito and Dana can kiss and make up?

Last edited:
Barnett was making HUGE money in Strikeforce... im sure he will eventually be strung along after the work out a new contract. he is too much of a draw for them not to give him another shot. unless he is ready to retire which i doubt.

I miss PRIDE, WEC, and will miss STRIKEFORCE, but it sure is cool getting to see ALL of the best fighters in one org.! That's alot of talent going to the UFC all at once, should make under cards amazing! UFC on FOX 7 line-up looks great already. I hope Bellator takes over that #2 spot and continues to build in popularity. UFC will buy them within 5 years.

Gilbert Melendez thats my dog. Future LW champion. Move out da way hataz.

Was really hoping to see Barnett's name here but I guess he and Dana still don't see eye to eye. Hey if Tito and Dana can kiss and make up?

Barnett is a loose cannon. He's tested positive for steroids numerous times, even bringing down a whole org.[Affliction] with him once. He has had nasty contract disputes in he past with UFC, and has continually bad mouthed Dana White. The UFC doesn't need him. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch Josh fight, and he is a fellow 03 Cobra owner so I have a bond with him, but the UFC doesn't need the baggage he brings. He would have to do some serious ass kissing to ever fight in the UFC.

Barnett is a loose cannon. He's tested positive for steroids numerous times, even bringing down a whole org.[Affliction] with him once. He has had nasty contract disputes in he past with UFC, and has continually bad mouthed Dana White. The UFC doesn't need him. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch Josh fight, and he is a fellow 03 Cobra owner so I have a bond with him, but the UFC doesn't need the baggage he brings. He would have to do some serious ass kissing to ever fight in the UFC.

He was totally kissing ass, it just wasn't enough

Back