List of Strikeforce fighters moving over to the UFC according to "UFC Tonight"

It upsets me greatly Robbie lawler is not on the list. Is it to much to ask for just one fight against leben?

WoW, the UFC middleweight division will suddenly be stacked.

Looking forward to what the middleweights will be bringing. I think Gil will be the next champion. Mousassi will def. shake some things up, even though I wish he'd go down to 185. I used to be excited for Noons, but not so much anymore. They can send Marquardt to Bellator.

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Barnett was also bitching about being an UFC exclusive.

It upsets me greatly Robbie lawler is not on the list. Is it to much to ask for just one fight against leben?

Robbie has a fight coming up against Josh Koscheck which was announced about a month ago.

Barnett is a loose cannon. He's tested positive for steroids numerous times, even bringing down a whole org.[Affliction] with him once. He has had nasty contract disputes in he past with UFC, and has continually bad mouthed Dana White. The UFC doesn't need him. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch Josh fight, and he is a fellow 03 Cobra owner so I have a bond with him, but the UFC doesn't need the baggage he brings. He would have to do some serious ass kissing to ever fight in the UFC.

ANYBODY that signed Rampage does not have the right to refuse barnett!

Looking forward to Cornier, Mousasi, Marquard, Melendez and Noons

where is the fucking baby faced assassin ? come on Dana just one HW moving to UFC ?

Weird seeing nate in the mix thought he would never fight in the UFC again Dana?

Dana said before the final Strikeforce event that win or lose, Nate would be back. He said Nate was a good guy and they had a falling out but he has still always liked Nate. It was pretty well known that he was going to come over anyway since they signed him back under a Zuffa owned promotion to begin with.

Glad to see Mousasi, Jacare, Marquardt, and Gil coming over.

I'm kinda bummed that Feijao isn't on the list. I hope they sign him after his suspension ends.

I'm also hoping that Barnett eventually signs a deal with UFC.

I'm kinda surprised to see that KJ Noons is signing because I thought he would want to box on the side and UFC would't be cool with that. Maybe he is done with boxing? I haven't heard. Either way, I'm happy to see that he will be in the UFC.

Still shocked that Gian Villante get's signed but Ovince St Preux is skipped

same with Guto Innocente, Quinn Mulhern, and Adland Amagov

Back