• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of fighters feuding with Ariel

so if you have a specific example, then what? i think it's more strange that a lot of people think he's a weasel, and you don't see it at all. i'm guessing, you're probably storing a few acorns in life as well. i will enjoy hating on ariel, thank you very much. enjoy your nuts.
You got me confused and laughing. What the fuck is your obsession with nuts? Also, weasels don't eat nuts. I like nuts though. I could eat pistachios for days.

And yea, I am weird I guess. I have never been one to jump on the bandwagon of hate without a reason, but to each his own.

Sonnen's inability to admit he's wrong and laugh at himself was priceless

Curious about the number. It's truly fascinating watching this mma fighters vs mma journalist play out, maybe because he's the only journalist in the game who actually beefs with fighters lmao. So, from what I recall, here are the fighters who won't give him interviews.
Khabib and his crew.
Hill
DDP dislikes him, altho he did appear on there recently.
Jones recently.
Chael too but idk, he might bury the hatchet later.

Who else?

He gets on fine with Chael.............................unless ive missed something recently?

I used to quite like Ariel but since the Francis fight he's become un-fucking-bearable................I'm not a fighter though

He gets on fine with Chael.............................unless ive missed something recently?

I used to quite like Ariel but since the Francis fight he's become un-fucking-bearable................I'm not a fighter though
Get ready to waste 50 minutes on an absolute shitshow.

Cliffs: RIP helwani and the bad guy

Ariel is the best in the business
Fighters need to man the fuck up and get the sand out of their vagina.

The ones feuding with him are the problem, not Ariel.

They both did.
Chael: You have a bias against the UFC.
Ariel: You don't have the balls to say it to my face.
<45><45>
Chael embarrassed himself. Ariel 10-3'ed him. Poor fella

I dunno but Ariel is the one who tends to cry after confrontations. Proof is there. <45>
He decimated Chael at every turn. He probably went and laughed about it after. Heelwani doesn't give a fuck

He decimated Chael at every turn. He probably went and laughed about if after. Heelwani doesn't give a fuck
I can get folks championing fighters and being massive fans but why are you a superfan of Ariel of all people? <45>

Get ready to waste 50 minutes on an absolute shitshow.

Cliffs: RIP helwani and the bad guy

Yeah they sucked me in but I Couldnt get through it. Awful. Esp Chael.

I can get folks championing fighters and being massive fans but why are you a superfan of Ariel of all people? <45>
You mean why am I not fangirling for Chael like you are lol

Back