• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of fighters feuding with Ariel

The most interesting one of these to me has to be Todd Duffee was saying he was worried about Ariel hacking into his computer so would only use a phone to to the interview... Says this to him in the interview, as well as calling him 'very shrewd' and a few other things

edit - or vice versa, was worried about his personal data and photos etc

Yeah, I thought so too at first. He might have been frustrated but the shit he was spinning was so preposterous that he couldn't really believe what he was saying imo. Lol, the dude is so annoying to me btw.

just talking in circles avoiding admitting truth. Came off really bad. Not the type of man I would have a fuckin minute for.

Ariel annoys me, and I have not seen much of him or Chael, but watched this and Chael was putrid, IMO

Better than 2 years of
"Who has the fat uh first question?"
- Fatso "How did you feel fighter x?"

After years finally realized what a joke that was

just talking in circles avoiding admitting truth. Came off really bad. Not the type of man I would have a fuckin minute for.

Ariel annoys me, and I have not seen much of him or Chael, but watched this and Chael was putrid, IMO
I had to turn it off after awhile,cos this already after Chael has been unlistenable in the wake of the Fury/Ngannou fight,and is schilling his ass off for ratings,even still.

The dude has become the Alex Jones of MMA.

I had to turn it off after awhile,cos this already after Chael has been unlistenable in the wake of the Fury/Ngannou fight,and is schilling his ass off for ratings,even still.

The dude has become the Alex Jones of MMA.

in his delivery I can see it.

Alex speaks the truth though? (I have not listened to much of him)

Dana White and Bobby Green

maxresdefault.jpg

That was far from serious.
They went out and walked the streets of Japan together and played arcade games and whatnot.

They also did the same in New York, and went and ate together, rode the subway and chatted.

They never had a real issue.

Chael thinks that's what he has to do to get more views, be outlandish. I can't watch him, it's like trying to endure pro wrestling bits. He wants to be the next Skip Bayless or something.

I watch the interviews because I want to hear what others think, not to be fed some make believe bullshit for self gain. People that are into Chael I can't take seriously.

Last edited:
That was far from serious.
They went out and walked the streets of Japan together and played arcade games and whatnot.

They also did the same in New York, and went and ate together, rode the subway and chatted.

They never had a real issue.
I think he was mad at him,but they made up. Rampage is a bit sensitive some times.

Ariel sees himself as some sort of freedom fighter and purveyor of truth. The problem is most of us don’t care and see him for what he is. An annoying little incel type who’s out to cock block who he perceives as his oppressors. Sad lil dude unfortunately
So much wrong with your post bro, journalists are supposed to uncover and report the truth. How can he be an incel if he is married and has kids? Wouldn't you also try to make things right if you were being oppressed and black balled from your job? I know this is how you perceive Ariel because you don't like him but atleast make it make sense lol

Him constantly shitting on Dana is enough for me to like him. Even though I don't care for his show

Him constantly shitting on Dana is enough for me to like him. Even though I don't care for his show
I mean I get that but it just aint Dana. Hill and DDP are super cool folks and they dislike him too.

Khabib Nurmagomedov
Matt Serra
Tito Ortiz
Jamahal Hill
Henry Cejudo
Gina Carano
Sean Strickland
Jon Jones
Dricus du Plessis
Jason Miller
Ben Askren
Giga Chikadze
Darren Till
Brendan Schaub
Paddy Pimblett
Kevin Owens
Booker T

Off the top of my head, there are probably just as many that I didn't mention

Khabib Nurmagomedov
Matt Serra
Tito Ortiz
Jamahal Hill
Henry Cejudo
Gina Carano
Sean Strickland
Jon Jones
Dricus du Plessis
Jason Miller
Ben Askren
Giga Chikadze
Darren Till
Brendan Schaub
Paddy Pimblett
Kevin Owens
Booker T

Off the top of my head, there are probably just as many that I didn't mention
He pissed off Booker T?
Fuck, I hate Ariel now, legit.
Kevin owens too? Damn. Never knew he pissed off pro wrestlers too. I know Tony Khan hates him too.

Thats the only thing I like about him, but like many others he's used manipulation throughout his career to get to where he is now

And now, he resorts to youtuber esq drama which is just simply annoying to me. I used to like chael more too, but he's like a parody of his former self who often shills for dana, which is also simply annoying to me

Back