Lioness doesn't want to retire Travis Browne's GF

Once Nunes blast Ronda, it's all down hill from there. The only chance Ronda has is a blitz takedown/armbar submission. If that doesn't work the first or second time for Ronda....sayonara.

This fight is going to be really ugly for Rousey. A plodding brawler versus the best female striker in wmma...

It'll be like Anderson v Leben. Hopefully Rousey shows some class this time when she loses.

Nunes isn't the best female striker in MMA. Maybe the most powerful, but Shevchenko, JJ, the Iron Lady and Holm are all better strikers.

Nunes isn't the best female striker in MMA. Maybe the most powerful, but Shevchenko, JJ, the Iron Lady and Holm are all better strikers.
Nunes out struck shevchenko until she gassed and shevchenko would end Rousey in the first aswell.

if Nunes wins she will elevate to the status of demi-godess on Sherdog for a few weeks, what's the shitty belt compared to that?

I always thought Nunes was classy. But out of the blue I read a quote about Aldo. She said he wasnt a real champ.

I didn't actually research the thing
. But unless Aldo mentioned her first. Why would she ever say shit about the guy ? Reminded me of Bisping talking shit about GSP. Talking shit about people you have nothing to do with, is lame. Even moreso when you're not even the same gender...let alone weight class.

Whatever...

If she KOs Ronda. It's a done deal. Ronda retires, imo. It's likely she retires, no matter the outcome.

Perhaps I'll research that Aldo stuff. I'd hate to be mistaken about the whole thing.
Where are you getting this from? I literally can't find anything about this no matter how much I look. You sure about that, bro? You'd think if she actually said that, that it would be covered in the media. That Aldo would clap back at her. Yet, nothing...

No she didnt

Sherdog must be one of the most arrogant forums on the internet. You have people who will debate topics that they don't even have a clue on, or fights that they haven't even seen.

2j1swoz.jpg

I'm guessing you didn't watch the fight. In anycase, that column there which says distance, is strikes during the stand-up, and those numbers, well they show that Amanda outstruck Shevchenko.

This fight is going to be really ugly for Rousey. A plodding brawler versus the best female striker in wmma...

It'll be like Anderson v Leben. Hopefully Rousey shows some class this time when she loses.

If Nunes is the best striker in WMMA then the best striker in WMMA has lost to strikes by 2 people Rhonda armbarred in 14 and 16 seconds.

Amanda's personality is such a breath of fresh air from all that gruff n tough angry bitch stuff that Ronda does. I still got much love for Ronda'z skills though.

If Nunes is the best striker in WMMA then the best striker in WMMA has lost to strikes by 2 people Rhonda armbarred in 14 and 16 seconds.
MMA Math. Holly should have ruined Meisha right? Also, she lost via gassing. She absolutely murked both of them up until that point. Nunes gas tank is up to two rounds now. Still shit, but long enough to end Ronda. You can do better than MMA math son.

Surprise that a fellow Brazilian said that
<DrakeLaugh>

Ok, buddeh, you're clearly not making any sense here. I've rooted for Conor McGregor in his fight against Aldo, for Weidman vs. Anderson, Stipe instead of Werdum and there are many other examples.

Hell, I'm a Chael Sonnen fan, for crying out loud. I'm not the one in here who's mixing up MMA with nationality here, so the joke's on you.

It is not my fault if there are retarded Brazilian fans with that "vai morrer" chant, just like it's not my fault if you're a fan of generalisations just like those uneducated morons.

Last edited:
Sherdog must be one of the most arrogant forums on the internet. You have people who will debate topics that they don't even have a clue on, or fights that they haven't even seen.

2j1swoz.jpg

I'm guessing you didn't watch the fight. In anycase, that column there which says distance, is strikes during the stand-up, and those numbers, well they show that Amanda outstruck Shevchenko.

Nunes did win round 1 but nothing happened, Nunes took down the smaller kickboxer and mauled her round 2, Valentina came back and beat up a very tired Nunes in round 3. If Nunes was the champion then it would have been 5 rounds and Nunes would have lost.

Ok, buddeh, you're clearly not making any sense here. I've rooted for Conor McGregor in his fight against Aldo, for Weidman vs. Anderson, Stipe instead of Werdum and there are many other examples.

Hell, I'm a Chael Sonnen fan, for crying out loud. I'm not the one in here who's mixing up MMA with nationality here, so the joke's on you.

It is not my fault if there are retarded Brazilian fans with that "vai morrer" chant, just like it's not my fault if you're a fan of generalisations just like those uneducated morons.
No need to get all worked up there, "buddeh."
I'm joking.

Back