Lioness doesn't want to retire Travis Browne's GF

I like Nunes. If she beats Ronda, the UFC should promote her more. I want to see a Nunes vs Shevchenko rematch with neither lady holding back.

Want has nothing to do with it; if she wants to retain her title, she will have to, or Rousey will keep coming back like herpes and the UFC will let her.

I like Nunes. If she beats Ronda, the UFC should promote her more. I want to see a Nunes vs Shevchenko rematch with neither lady holding back.
well you may get the matchup but you won't be getting that kind of matchup lol

I think ronda will win and make it look easy

Rooting against her just for that hair. Jesus

I always thought Nunes was classy. But out of the blue I read a quote about Aldo. She said he wasnt a real champ.

I didn't actually research the thing. But unless Aldo mentioned her first. Why would she ever say shit about the guy ? Reminded me of Bisping talking shit about GSP. Talking shit about people you have nothing to do with, is lame. Even moreso when you're not even the same gender...let alone weight class.

Whatever...

If she KOs Ronda. It's a done deal. Ronda retires, imo. It's likely she retires, no matter the outcome.

Perhaps I'll research that Aldo stuff. I'd hate to be mistaken about the whole thing.

Nunes if you beat her, you will actually play a very big part in retiring her. So STFU and just retire her ....please.

How refreshing.

A touchy subject, and a classy and inspiring answer from a very talented women's champion.

You would think the UFC would want to put a farts worth of effort into actually promoting her?

I wouldnt either if Dana payed me 5 million to rush in for a takedown and give her my arm, not that he did or anything

What a jerk - what the fuck kind of question is that? There's no history of hatred and bad blood here. Somebody should retire that prick from interviewing.

BTW, classy intelligent response to a total dick question by Amanda.

How is this a dick question? This might be Rousey's final fight. Seems like a pertinent question.

This fight is going to be really ugly for Rousey. A plodding brawler versus the best female striker in wmma...

It'll be like Anderson v Leben. Hopefully Rousey shows some class this time when she loses.
Yet she immediately went for a clinch and takedown after De Randemie touched her 1 time standing.

Honda gonna panic judo as soon as she gets clipped.

Would have been funny if she did a Conor and said she's dug a hole in the desert for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back