Lion Fight 23 results

Retired? Then why were they advertising the rematch between adanza vs howson for this card

He only announced his retirement in the last few weeks due the neck injury, think it was a historic injury which had been aggravated in the training for this fight to this point its forced him to retire, he had a couple of other big fight lined up this year aswell!

He only announced his retirement in the last few weeks due the neck injury, think it was a historic injury which had been aggravated in the training for this fight to this point its forced him to retire, he had a couple of other big fight lined up this year aswell!

Damn thanks for the info. I am sorry to hear that as he was always an exiting fighter with good skills. I wish him well and hope it doesn't affect his quality of life going forward

At what point does Ross make the switch to Kickboxing? His style is way better suited for those rules. He's always getting owned with elbows.

Would be nice to see him in K-1 Japan.

As long as Lion Fight keeps him active, never?
Pretty sure he wanted to fight on the first K-1 China show and they didn't let him...despite not having a fight for him in nearly 4 months.

I talked to Scotr Kent at the Lion Fight show and asked him if he was going to put Rungrat against Tetsuyo Yamato and he said that I was the third person to ask him about it. So that fight may be very well setup in the future.

anyone have a link to the Harrison fight?

Adanza got so lucky, but then again it only takes one shot

Back