link/gif request for great crowd reactions

gorillapimp69

White Belt
Reaction score
the chuck liddell one is hilarious

its dope watching the crowd go nuts in the background for the anthony pettis cage kick, I think its faber in the background in the white hat.. his jaw just drops

also the aldo moment

any other great ones?

There's a pretty awesome video that shows fighter's reactions to Silva front kicking Belfort. Looking for the video right now

the chuck liddell one is hilarious

its dope watching the crowd go nuts in the background for the anthony pettis cage kick, I think its faber in the background in the white hat.. his jaw just drops

also the aldo moment

any other great ones?

Was that when Carwin was teeing off on Lesnar?

that video is cool, but the top 10 has to be in random order... maybe in order of mma importance, not the reactions themselves... cause number 10 seems the most electric.

i think thats just the ten most distorted MMA phone videos?? How can eight guys jumping around in someones lounge be classed as one of the top ten crowd reactions?

Off the top of my head the crowd reaction for Randy vs Sylvia was pretty crazy, and the first Serra vs GSP match

as far as I know...the loudest ones were

When Hughes slammed Trigg

GSP beating Serra

Silva subbing Chael

Randy punch on Sylvia

:eek:

I love the video of when Mitrione and Munoz are watching Mir vs Nog I.

Paul Buentello's post fight interview "don't fear me", one of the sickest crowds

Nog KO'ing Schaub was easily the craziest I've ever seen a crowd. I was freaking out at home and then I see people like throwing sodas and shit on TV and it was insane.

Pretty sure Ortiz/Bader had a big crowd reaction.

Was that Matt Serra watching the Edgar fight? The guy who says "That's fuckin Bullshit"?

Looks like him, sounds like generic NewYork/NJ accent.

I can watch the Fedor/Rogers KO over and over, even with the tv audio and commentary the audiene reaction is insane is frigging Nuts!

Back