Linekers aggression will play into Dodson's counterpunching style

Lineker has an iron chin and a very effective brawling style, he keeps his stance low and his head and chin very well protected while throwing bombs. Dude is a killer, I think Dodson is gonna crumble.

This is a great matchup actually.

I'm thinking Linekar is going to land at some point. And when (if) he does... goodnight Dodson.

Can't wait to see it.

I haven't seen anyone successfully stand with Linekar so we'll have to see. Looking forward to this fight.

Wow, okey soo first,
Did you know Lineker is only 26? that suprised the heck out of me for some reason.
Second, Dodson has crazy potential with athleticism but lack the patience and skill to make it work properly.
Third, although he is at a disadvantage with his hight and reach, Lineker is probably the best brawler in the game right now.

It should be a lot of fun :)

I love this fight, dodson is a fuckin beast. This could go either way really, it's the brawler vs technical crisp punching. I do like the momentum linker has going for him rite now so I don't know who to pick really

No idea who to pick in this fight, all I know is it's going to be awesome.

I think Dodsons speed, mobility, timing and accuracy are going to be the difference.

This fight is insane, I know that Dodson can hang in a 5 rounder I'm not sure Lineker can, but I don't see how this can last past the second or third with these guys

Back