• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Line of Duty brilliant BBC cop drama

This is the season I've enjoyed the least. Not saying it's bad. But seasons 2-4 was top notch, binge inducing tv. This ain't that, but it's still decent.

I really couldn't wrap my head around Fleming's motivations in the last episode. I don't get what she was running from, or why she had the time of day for the person who set her up to get her cap peeled. It didn't make a lot of sense. Nor did it seem in character for her to appear to ponder going out in a blaze of glory. Feels like the writing is getting a little sloppy.

Last edited:
Line of Duty is fantastic - but yes, this season is the weakest. I think the problem was that there's a LOT of references back to previous events etc - and they didn't do a flashback covering previous seasons, so I was a bit lost. It's still fantastic though.

I will be really fucked off if it's Carmichael.

I don't think Carmichael is H but it certainly seems like she's trying to cover something up. Why did she have trackers put on all of the AC-12 vehicles? Maybe she's just playing along while still trying to find the conspiracy. She has to suspect that there are ulterior motives for breaking up AC12 in the midst of an investigation.

She has to know that nobody is safe while in police custody after all of the deaths. Big deal that they have a camera on Jo's cell. They disabled cameras in the prison before.

What is buried under the floor in that workshop that could be of significance? Are there any missing bodies?

So why kill somebody in front of him and have a witness when they could have done it elsewhere in the prison? Seems to me that Carmichael wants him back.
It seems to me that due to Covid fucking us over and them having to interrupt filming for so long they've really rushed it through.

I don't think Carmichael is H but it certainly seems like she's trying to cover something up. Why did she have trackers put on all of the AC-12 vehicles? Maybe she's just playing along while still trying to find the conspiracy. She has to suspect that there are ulterior motives for breaking up AC12 in the midst of an investigation.

She has to know that nobody is safe while in police custody after all of the deaths. Big deal that they have a camera on Jo's cell. They disabled cameras in the prison before.

What is buried under the floor in that workshop that could be of significance? Are there any missing bodies?
I need to watch the flippin episode again! If I get a lunch today I'll give it a bash.

One time my boss asked me to do something and I was about to go to lunch and I said loudly "I'm hungry" so other ppl in the office could hear.

What do you mean if you get lunch. Don't let them cuck you
I did get lunch but I was otherwise engaged watching a crucial part in a Brit soap opera trying to calm down. I was also kicked out by my boss to go and eat pizza for another lunch break.

We're doing the biggest move in Silicon Valley this year. It has been on and off fucking mental. I had 10 minutes in a 10 hour day Sunday.

It was Southern Comfort, but I'm not sure you were on about that.

The recaps help, but it just seems like they're adding gaps in the story and then filling them in out of the blue. At least some times.

I recently discovered that there are Wiki recaps of the episodes and the characters. Just search an episode or character name and add Line of duty. These recaps also list the episodes by series 1-6 not seasons so as others have pointed out, this weeks series ending episode is not necessarily the end of the show.

Any final theories?
-I've rewatched s06e06 and have no idea where it can go.
Part of me think 'H' is Chief Constable Philip Osborne, but that's too easy.

Is Thurwell really dead in Spain?

Sunday is going to be an awesome one:

Any final theories?

There are so many possible ways it can go and they could just leave us hanging.

Any final theories?

Who was the one with the spelling mistakes?

You will have to excuse me, the last couple of weeks at work have frazzled me completely.

Back