Lil Nog got robbed yesterday!

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look, I am a fan of both Shogun and Lil Nog.....both are legends and tough as nails....

But, Lil Nog won last night by landing cleaner heavier shots and even nearly getting the finish early....

Rua did his best Josh Koschek impersonation but did zero damage.....

"It's about damage" ~ DW

Ya I felt Lil Nog won but at the end of the day they both won because neither of them got finished that night.

And Nog's ribs probably disagree with you about the damage.

I had nog winning a close fight.
Every damn close fight is not a robbery for the guy that loses..
Smh

Nog slowed down in the later rounds. Would have been nice to see it go to 5. Or maybe not, they might have both gassed.

It's a shame that we didn't get to see these two legends on their TRT as well just like all of the other steroid users i.e. Frank Mir and Hendo

Another person who doesn't know what a "robbery" is... Shogun won rounds 2 and 3, anyways.

By the title I thought the dude got car jacked, or some shit lol.

I thought it was a pretty easy 2-1 Shogun.

It's about more than just damage in the UFC. It's scored by rounds. I had it: 10-9 Nog, 10-9 Shogun, 10-9 Shogun. The third round was the most contentious round, but I think Shogun did more to win it.

Lil Nog got close of finishing the fight twice, but that's not how fights are judged. 29-28 Shogun.

Watched it twice and neither time did i believe lil nog won.

5f5eed0f7522327de17bcc196d186342.gif

The first round was 10-8. Shogun was half out when he stumbled around grabbing the cage.

Unfortunately, the 2 legends looked fat and slow. Nog seemed to have won the fight and Shogun won the MMA match. Nog was winning the boxing and Shogun threw some good body kicks. Once Shogun was rocked he went with the smart strategy and went for take downs. The weak single leg take downs worked on Nog during the second round to secure the points. The 3rd round was closer but Shogun again played it safe with some weak wrestling. It's a bummer how bad Shogun looks and he's only 33. I guess the drug free UFC will take some getting used to.

Look, I am a fan of both Shogun and Lil Nog.....both are legends and tough as nails....

But, Lil Nog won last night by landing cleaner heavier shots and even nearly getting the finish early....

Rua did his best Josh Koschek impersonation but did zero damage.....

"It's about damage" ~ DW

When did Dana say that?
He is aware that the UFC follows the unified rules, right?

After R1, shogun landed the more frequent and harder strikes as well as dictating where the fight took place. People are even overrating how hurt Shogun was in R1. Sure his equilibrium was off from that shot that landed to the back of his ear, but he defended intelligently and even landed as many shots as Nog did (albeit not with as much on them).

Crystal clear 29-28 victory for Shogun.

Back