Lil Nog got robbed yesterday!

Damn I thought for a second like he was robbed on the things he owned like his car and clothes. Sorta like shogun years back.

I don't think it much matters who got the decision; pretty irrelevant fight outside of the anticipated finish from either of them, which didn't come.

Those Shogun kicks were pretty awesome.

Tie for me:
10-8
9-10
9-10

I dont know how its even possible to score round 1 a 10-8??? Rogerio lost 4 mins of the round and landed a good shot and followed up with a flurry in which not much landed and Shogun fired right back. There wasnt even a knock down.

I dont know how its even possible to score round 1 a 10-8??? Rogerio lost 4 mins of the round and landed a good shot and followed up with a flurry in which not much landed and Shogun fired right back. There wasnt even a knock down.

i agree... there was no knockdown, and shogun wasn't saved by the bell or anything.

Yeah I was surprised that shogun took a unanimous decision. When I heard unanimous I thought it was nog

29-28 Shogun. Seemed easy to score. I was rooting for Nog, but he didn't do enough in the 2nd and 3rd, and Shogun was lighting him up with kicks.

Ya I felt Lil Nog won but at the end of the day they both won because neither of them got finished that night.

Man. This is a great perspective of the fight. You're completely right because I was hoping it would go to a decision so I don't have to see either one knocked out. I had Shogun taking 2 and 3 though.

If the last 2 were 10 - 9s then the first has to be a 10 - 8. Nog was the closest to winning the fight at that moment than either fighter was for the rest of the fight. I think 10 - 8 rounds should be handed out more often.

If the last 2 were 10 - 9s then the first has to be a 10 - 8. Nog was the closest to winning the fight at that moment than either fighter was for the rest of the fight. I think 10 - 8 rounds should be handed out more often.

No, you seriously need to reevaluate how you judge fights.

Bader vs Perosh is a 10-8

Round 1 was a 10-9.

Shogun was winning the majority of the round till Nog took over.

I had Rogerio winning rounds 1 and 3. I wouldn't call it a robbery, but I felt it was the wrong decision.

Anyone that scores the first round a 10-8 has no idea what they are doing. Shogun won the majority of the round, got rocked and recovered. 10-9 to Little Nog for hurting him.

If Little Nog was easily winning the round and then rocked him, then you get your 10-8.

Pretty easy 29-28 for Shogun in my eyes.

It doesn't work like that. A 10-8 round is given on a rare occasion where a fighter dominates the full round and hurts the opponent/damage. Getting shogun dazed and then getting into a exchange of punches where not much more damage is done is not 10-8.

Back